best speakers I can buy for 50-100 USD

colore

Limp Gawd
hello

which is the best speakers I can buy for 50-100 USD?

although size and portability have no significance for me, I am looking for Logitech Z305, but I wonder if I can get better sound quality for that price

thanks

I've see these before - these may be best $35 speaker, but a far cry from ether speakers I listed above

Oh yeah. The Behringers are good no doubt. I have been reccing them for years. Just throwing out the cheapies. Also, parts express has pretty good deals on full sized bookshelves and amps.

you guys are kidding right? The MS-40s blow chunks, they are the worst speakers I've had the displeasure of buying :) I can't imagine the smaller sibling the MS20 being any better.

you guys are kidding right? The MS-40s blow chunks, they are the worst speakers I've had the displeasure of buying :) I can't imagine the smaller sibling the MS20 being any better.

No, I'm not kidding. I have even lower - MS16 which a great little speakers, MS20 are step up.
MS20 should fine for home.
Besides I also mentioned M-Audio Studiophile AV40 (or AV20)

and yes, ANY of of the speakers mentioned by me better than $35 Parts-Express speakers

but if you are looking for serious speakers - prices go up very quickly, from $400 for pair of JBL Monitors like mine ( I got them for $327)

thanks all for your suggestions

so Logitech Z305 are not a good solution? or the best sound bar speaker won't perform as good? by the way, which is the best sound bar for pc?

Last edited:
Any particular reason you want a sound bar over discrete speakers? There's obviously decent ones out there, but ultimately it's much easier to create good stereo imaging (and/or fill a space) with separate speakers, specially on a small budget.

You said you didn't care for portability, and that's the only reason why I'd purchase a Logitech product like that one... And I have purchased something similar btw, though it had an iPod dock rather than a laptop clip, and four drivers altogether; but I bought it specifically because it runs off 4x AA batteries (came with a nylon getting bag and all). I rarely use the thing at home tho, I have it permanently stored in the trunk of my car (along with a poker set and dominoes ;) ).

Last edited:
Any particular reason you want a sound bar over discrete speakers? There's obviously decent ones out there, but ultimately it's much easier to create good stereo imaging (and/or fill a space) with separate speakers, specially on a small budget.

You said you didn't care for portability, and that's the only reason why I'd purchase a Logitech product like that one... And I have purchased something similar btw, though it had an iPod dock rather than a laptop clip, and four drivers altogether; but I bought it specially because it runs off 4x AA batteries (came with a nylon getting bag and all). I rarely use the thing at home tho, I have it permanently stored in the trunk of my car (along with a poker set and dominoes ;) ).

+1 .

Back