Feb 1, 2007 #1 D Dutt1113 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 1,623 What would be the best pump to get for an e6600 cpu only loop on a mcr220 radiator and D-tek FuZion cpu block?
What would be the best pump to get for an e6600 cpu only loop on a mcr220 radiator and D-tek FuZion cpu block?
Feb 1, 2007 #2 A Arcygenical Fully [H] Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 25,066 I say the MCP355 because it's so goddamn tiny. AND it's got MASSIVE upgrade potential for later.
Feb 1, 2007 #3 D Dutt1113 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 1,623 I need for 1/2" ID tubing and the mcp355 has 3/8" barbs built in so I would have to get the one with the Delrin top right?
I need for 1/2" ID tubing and the mcp355 has 3/8" barbs built in so I would have to get the one with the Delrin top right?
Feb 1, 2007 #4 A AZNBoiOnFIYA Limp Gawd Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 212 Thats not a terribly restrictive loop, but for future purposes if you decide to get a gpu block then an mcp655 or a ddc w/ modded top would be a good choice. Either than or just find an md20 iwaki.
Thats not a terribly restrictive loop, but for future purposes if you decide to get a gpu block then an mcp655 or a ddc w/ modded top would be a good choice. Either than or just find an md20 iwaki.
Feb 1, 2007 #5 W WesM63 2[H]4U Joined Aug 29, 2004 Messages 3,266 When I had my e6600, i was using a MCP655, BIX120 and Swiftech Storm. Temps where around 46c full load at 1.5vcore.
When I had my e6600, i was using a MCP655, BIX120 and Swiftech Storm. Temps where around 46c full load at 1.5vcore.