• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best pump for e6600 cpu only loop?

Dutt1113

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
1,623
What would be the best pump to get for an e6600 cpu only loop on a mcr220 radiator and D-tek FuZion cpu block?
 
I say the MCP355 because it's so goddamn tiny. AND it's got MASSIVE upgrade potential for later.
 
I need for 1/2" ID tubing and the mcp355 has 3/8" barbs built in so I would have to get the one with the Delrin top right?
 
Thats not a terribly restrictive loop, but for future purposes if you decide to get a gpu block then an mcp655 or a ddc w/ modded top would be a good choice. Either than or just find an md20 iwaki.
 
When I had my e6600, i was using a MCP655, BIX120 and Swiftech Storm. Temps where around 46c full load at 1.5vcore.
 
Back
Top