Best graphics other than HL2/Doom3...I need a game

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
havent played ANY GAMES on the PC in about 3 months. THere are no good half life 2 multiplayer mods out yet(mainly day of defeat im waiting for).

Why do you ask after best graphics and not best game :).

Otherwise both Far Cry and Riddick has better graphics then Doom 3 and Half Life 2 :).

i dunno about great graphics, but I had alot of fun playing Tribes Vengence.

WoW is fun

EQ2 has amazing graphics.

What kind of games do you like to play?

FPS are all im really into, Ive played farcry but got bored with it. Nothing else seems worth playing these days. Im not into singleplayer games at all really honestly.

Doom3 ROE was quite good. And I just so happen to have a copy for sale in the FS/FT :p

Oh you said multiplayer game don´t mind Riddick: EFBB then or Doom 3 :D

As for multiplayer they all tend to suck big time but battlefield 2 is on it´s way which seem to be a bit more interesting then all those other uninspired multiplayer games like CS: source.

well, I am not really a single player guy either, but Riddicks is one of those games that really amazes me :) That is why I never finished..HL2, D3, Almost all of Farcry, etc etc...but I was really enjoying Riddicks until I had to go to school, and one of my hard drives crashed..hehe..I didnt save the save point..now I am too lazy

You can always search for save games or use cheats :). It´s worth it really. Riddick doesn´t get as repetitive as for example Doom 3 and to some extent HL 2.

Headbust said:
FPS are all im really into, Ive played farcry but got bored with it. Nothing else seems worth playing these days. Im not into singleplayer games at all really honestly.

well, if you want multiplayer FPSs then CoD still can't be beaten, imho. Either that or wait a bit for F.E.A.R or S.T.A.L.K.E.R or B.A.T.T.L.E.F.I.E.L.D. 2 ;)

Battlefield 2 will own after a year when some of the new bugs they left in just for fun are worked out by the mod community. still BF Vietnam and 1942 are still fun games if u don't suck.

Wally said:
well, if you want multiplayer FPSs then CoD still can't be beaten, imho. Either that or wait a bit for F.E.A.R or S.T.A.L.K.E.R or B.A.T.T.L.E.F.I.E.L.D. 2 ;)

I think you have gotten crazy with abreviations. It´s battlefield 2 and I also think it´s Stalker not S.T.A.L.K.E.R however that I am a bit uncertain of :)

if you're bored with FPS games - and there really isn't much more to try than what people suggested try a couple other goldies

Freedom Force has RAVING reviews and is one of the best games I've ever played...I can't wait to play the next one, which is currently out, but I haven't bought it yet.

Stronghold Crusader or Warchest is STILL one of my favorites even after all these years...It's a blast single player or multiplayer.

if multiplayer is your game and you like FPS, I would recommend Joint Ops with the expansion pack.

Archaea said:
if you're bored with FPS games - and there really isn't much more to try than what people suggested try a couple other goldies

Freedom Force has RAVING reviews and is one of the best games I've ever played...I can't wait to play the next one, which is currently out, but I haven't bought it yet.

Stronghold Crusader or Warchest is STILL one of my favorites even after all these years...It's a blast single player or multiplayer.

Freedom Force vs Third Reich. It´s getting even better reception than the last game. Irrational is a super power really
:D

Back