Best Gaming Headsets?

Hardcore

n00b
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
44
Have been looking for a good gaming headset.

Have come up with the following as options, but would like some more input of headsets I may be missing.

Sennheiser PC160SK
Altec Lansing AHS615
eDimensional AudioFX

Please let me know if I should know about another product that would be in the same range as these headsets.

Thx
 
BeyerDynamic has an aviator headset called the HS-300 I think. Supposedly it is pretty much a DT-770 with a mic. I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm keeing an eye on posts that mention it on Head-fi.
 
Ya, I have a thousand dollar David Clark aviation headset with noise cancelling. I think my wife might actually leave me if I started wearing that while playing on the computer though.
 
personally.. I would just get the 770's.. and a logitech usb desktop mic. I really like an external mic because it has a mute button I use with Teamspeak..etc. I leave my mic on in the software and just click it on an off when I want to talk with the button. You will get a better headphone for music and a killer headphone for gaming.
 
Back
Top