Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no such thing.
Has there been anything after TA Kingdoms?
Anything announced or rumors?
Would have to be the original Doom. Anyone who says otherwise wasn't born yet or way too young.
does anyone remember loderunner? loved that game. 1985ish.
Single Player - Metal Gear Solid 2 - PS2
Multiplayer (Local) - Super Smash Bros. - N64
MMO - Legend of Mir 2 [Now pronounced dead ;_;]
Doom was a ground breaker but imo can't compete with best of all time.
For it's time, it's graphics were twice as good as Crysis and the atmosphere/effect it had on you still has not been touched. The fact that it was a groundbreaker to me makes it the best game of all time. The fact that I went out and spent $2,000 on a brand new 25mhz, 4mb of ram, 128mb hard drive IBM pc the same day I saw my neighbor playing it speaks for itself seeing as how I thought consoles were the only gaming options out there.