Best game evar?

Well not the best game ever but the most addictive one that I keep coming back to and that would be Counter-Strike:Source, also one of my all time favorites is starfox 64 I can play that one over and over again and to this day I occasionally play it more and it's still fun.

For me was Thief 1 and 2. These two games made me spend hours and hours trying to figure out all the secret passages and sneaks. They were unbelievable. than the third thief came out and it was a piece of shit. I backed away after the third level.

noesis said:
For me was Thief 1 and 2. These two games made me spend hours and hours trying to figure out all the secret passages and sneaks. They were unbelievable. than the third thief came out and it was a piece of shit. I backed away after the third level.

I liked thief 3. The rest of the game is great. It has the old thief feel with some good additions. I wish they could have included the rope arrows from the first and second though. Thief 1 and 3 were my absolute fav's. I spent a great deal of time on them.

TFC was probably one of my favorite multiplayer games. I think I played in a clan in that for about 3 years. The clan is still going and I still talk to almost everyone that used to play. Good times and great people, we are all still friends. That was a great balanced game that i've had great experiences with.

I also enjoyed the Resident Evil series a lot too. I'm about to beat four right now and I can't wait for five. I hope it's not a PS3 exclusive as I don't think i'll be able to afford an PS3 while going to school.

Resident Evil 2, 3, 4
Thief 1 and 3 i've enjoyed the most.
SimCity SNES - great game, just pure fun
Final Fantasy V, VII

Back