Best CPU Block

magda

2[H]4U
As of today, what is the best CPU water block for Intel cpus?
Is the Raystorm Pro still a top performer?

Will be cooling a Core i9, so every little bit of cooling helps

Last edited:
after going through multi water blocks for my 9900k, i was 1000000% impressed with performance, looks, and durability of this block and wont use anything else but heatkiller from now on ( http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatkillerr-iv-pro-intel-processor-copper-ni.html ) Once you feel the weight of this block in your hands, and look at the cold plate finish.... you wont look back. I was a die hard EK user for YEARS, but after so many gpu blocks, cpu blocks nickel coating flaking off, i will not be going back as their customer service is lacking at best. They got to big to fast and no longer care about the customer, and just care about sales numbers, IMO. Heatkiller is simply beautiful and performance of block is just excellent.

Reactions: magda
like this
IMHO get whatever fits your budget \ build aesthetics. They all perform within a few degrees of each other. (I personally avoid EK after flakegate and the Threadripper snafu)

I'll admit my first HeatKiller block was amazing with its heft and build quality, but I never had any issues with XSPC once I started building more budget friendly loops.

Back