Best Computer Troubleshooting Guide Ever

That is 2:45 I will never get back. That was so painful. I think I have been traumatized. My grannie is dead.

4463d682735d1cb300ce7e5032c9128e3dd4a553f5a2fc44273e07f8a3ae07bd.jpg

Ummmm.......thanks Steve???

Jeezus that was painful.....I felt like I wasn't really watching it, just experiencing it.

That was the most awesome muther fucking thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
Thanks Steve.

I feel so relaxed and happy after watching it.

If you don't walk away from this video knowing everything you need to know about computers, you are a complete moron. The next time someone you know hits you up for tech support, send them a link to this video.

I feel like something is missing though....I can't quite place my finger on it....perhaps we are supposed to order some audio/visual aides for this...in the form of....acid...special kool-aid....or possibly something of the smokable variety?

This guy is kind of like the Mr. Rogers of computer repair...

I learned 2 things from that video

1. Grannies means simple people. So anyone can be a granny.
2. Read the book granny!

Other than that I also noticed he said he owned a tech shop that charges 90$ an hour for tech support. Maybe he did this because his became tired of people coming into his shop with stupid questions and getting upset over 90$ charges for installing a printer driver?

But don't ask Roy about Macs, he only does Windows.

And no he's not a windows cleaner.

We could have a whole thread dedicated to that show. It's an amazing show. Surprisingly accurate in a lot of it, too. :)

I knew as soon as I saw this guys picture that knowledge untold was just around the corner ; break time ;
The cracker they cut to looks baked on that #hashtag oil.

Video Toaster transitions FTMFW. This video is so old, it's from the age when the PC couldn't do video and it sure as hell couldn't multitask.

Amiga. Booooyah. Those were the days.

He had an impressive mustache, and I loved the background music.

I shared this with all my family. Now they'll leave me alone!

"Your computer keep freezing"

...."huh"...

:D:D

Last edited:
Back