• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best cheap headphones?

NickN

Gawd
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
757
It's a long story and I won't go into detail, but basically I can't use my good old Cambridge Soundworks 4.1 speakers anymore. I can't use ANY speakers any more, in fact. I need to get some headphones, and the MOST I am willing to spend is $30-40. I am on a very tight budget; I'm 14 and I just don't get money very often.

I'm going to be doing heavy gaming and listening to a ton of music. Yeah, I know that headphones aren't the best choice for gaming, but I can't use my speakers anymore and I have very little money.

I want headphones that have good bass (because if there's one thing I hate more than anything else, it's sound with little bass), cost in the $20-40 range, and are durable.

Can anyone recommend anything to me?
 
Koss Portapro/Sportapro, I have the portapros but I beleive the sportapros are the same but with a different headband.
 
beyerdynamic dt231 @ $59.00. But for $40, I'm really at a loss on what to recommend other than maybe some koss ksc-75s @ around $20, maybe some portapros....
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
zachary80 said:
If you can find a pair for less than $40, definately go for it. The Sennheiser PX100 is also a great choice IMO.
 
Back
Top