Best Cheap gaming speakers

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
4,834
Below $130 but If I can find some real good ones under $60 that be even better
 
Logitech 530....

Great great speakers for the price, especially when on sale.

Joey ;)
 
X-230 from logitech are like €40 and are very good speakers for the price. I couldn't believe so the sound for so little cost. It's about €70 to go up to the X-530 which are just the 5.1 version of the X-230s.

Personally I use Z-5300s and love em, but they're above your budget by a bit, I tihnk.
 
530s for the win I guess, how much boom can they put out?
 
I've had mine for a long while now. They sound awesome, get extremely loud without "noise".
 
$90 Creative Inspire P7800 7.1 vs. $60 Logitech X-530 vs. $134 Logitech THX Z-5300e

Which is the best cause the 5300e stomps them both for sub power but overall I dunno how huge of a difference they make over the others in everything else.
 
Those creatives sound like crap imho. I have the 5.1 version of the same setup and probably haven't played them more than 50 hours total, if that.

Bad and screechy highs, poor lows, crappy mids, nothing good to say really, waste of money that i should have ebayed.
 
I bought some altec lansings for around that price and i'm really happy with them.
 
I'm in the same boat as the OP. Looking for a cheap 2.1 solution for use with an xbox 360. I have the z-5300s for my pc and they freakin rock. Unfortunately my 360 is another location so I need some new speakers. I hear every1 saying good things about the x-530. How about the x-230? Are they practically the same thing except 2 speakers instead of 5? I'd go with the surround sound but I don't have the space. So I'm really only looking at 2.1s. Would this be a good match? I can get them for 40 bucks delivered from techonweb.com. Anything else that can compete for 2.1 for around $50???
 
I got a set of Logitech's X-530 5.1 surround sound speakers and they are going to be here Wednesday. I bought mine from ebay for $49.95 with free shipping... I am upgrading from some 12" subs that have literally been taped back together. I am sure I will be amazed by these X-530's when I get them. I have read lots of reviews and none have complained about them so...
 
Back
Top