Best CD Copying?

JordanCL

[H]ard|Gawd
I just need a quick, simple, freeware CD copier (or two separate ripping and burning tools).

Recommendations?

wow my computer at work doesn't have a CD burner. LOL

Looks like i'll be doing this at home where i already use imgburn. Thanks all

I need a program for making images of some of my game discs, but ImgBurn fails on some of them. For instance, trying to make an image of Civilization 4 throws the following error into the log "Failed to Read Sector 824 - Reason: L-EC Uncorrectable Error". Is this just some copy protection scheme? And if so, is there software that can get around it?

I need a program for making images of some of my game discs, but ImgBurn fails on some of them. For instance, trying to make an image of Civilization 4 throws the following error into the log "Failed to Read Sector 824 - Reason: L-EC Uncorrectable Error". Is this just some copy protection scheme? And if so, is there software that can get around it?

I used to use CloneCD, from elaborate bytes..... I think it's still around. There are a lot of forums out there that specialize in backing-up copy protected games. Try http://club.cdfreaks.com/

A lot of knowledge there. Good luck.

Maybe someone else knows the answer off-hand. Those specialty optical media forums sure are good though for this type of thing- so be sure to take a look.

Back