Best 19 inch CRT monitor?

Hmm, I'm still after a 19 inch monitor and I still live in Sweden, sorry :(

The FW900 would still be cool... If I find one in Europe I'm going to buy it, that's for sure... :)

I have the Diamond Pro 930SB mitsubushi for about 2 years now. Its by far the best crt I've ever owed. I've tried to make the jump to lcd's but everytime I start to game on them I end up switching back to the 930sb :) Which blows away any lcd for gaming......

Mmmh, I can't find those monitors you guys recommend anywhere :(... And still no input on the 959NF?! :D

falcon26 said:
I have the Diamond Pro 930SB mitsubushi for about 2 years now. Its by far the best crt I've ever owed. I've tried to make the jump to lcd's but everytime I start to game on them I end up switching back to the 930sb :) Which blows away any lcd for gaming......

I've also got a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 900u about 4years old. The diamondtron tube is bar none the best crt I've looked at. I've got an LG lcd now and I've slowly fallen in love with it, but as far as crt goes the Mitsubishi I had was the best looking monitor.

Fookin shizzle, I can't get a CRT anywhere in Sweden anymore! Not a decent one atleast. This sucks. I am in no way getting an LCD, since you can't use the resolutions I want, and it's not that good for fast FPS games, I've heard. The wait for SED-displays is freaking me out. :(

Try ebay?

xeefus said:
Fookin shizzle, I can't get a CRT anywhere in Sweden anymore! Not a decent one atleast. This sucks. I am in no way getting an LCD, since you can't use the resolutions I want, and it's not that good for fast FPS games, I've heard. The wait for SED-displays is freaking me out. :(

Well I didn't find any of those on swedish ebay site, how about the Viewsonic E96F+SB? Seems like a very decent monitor...

Oh well, I just ordered one of those Viewsonic ones... Don't care if it sucks, must be better than my old one anyhow. E96F+SB I think it was called- Thanks for all help anyways! :)

Bah, they weren't getting any new ones of those so I got a LaCie Electron Blue IV instead. :) Will be arriving on next friday I think.

lol i wouldn't say 'Bah' to that, the Lacie is like 100,000 times better.

Back