BenQ FP202W V3 20" $170 Shipped NO REBATE @ Buy.com

I've been using an older version of this monitor for over a year, and I haven't had any problems at all.

The up/down viewing angle leaves a little to be desired, but that's not really an issue very often.

As far as I can tell, this "V3" model has a lower response time (5ms) as opposed to my model (8ms), but I haven't seen any ghosting at all, even at 8ms.

it's a nice monitor, I have one of the 8ms versions.. the only thing about it is the lack of up/down (height) and side to side (angle) adjustments for the panel frame.. other than that, it's a very handsome/sleek looking monitor with a tight cropping around the panel which itself is beautiful; color, contrast, and brightness are all very good.

I picked one of these up the last time they had this deal ($179 after MIR) and its a great monitor. No problems, besides the obvious (no adjustments besides tilt).

I don't get what all of the shock and awe is about on the viewing angle of TN panels. You get what you pay for. If you want S-IPS, be ready to fork >$400, it's that simple.

These screens are grat, I bit on the 22" for 259 a few months ago. No light bleed at all.

Back