BBA Radeon X800 XL 256MB PCIe ~$246 shipped

Kakyoin

2[H]4U
Credited to people at fatwallet and CAG (where I found the 20% off coupon) where I found it.

$299.00
RADEON X800XL: http://shop.ati.com/product.asp?sku=2599078

Use this coupon code to get 20% off

Use coupon code 1485 at the basket and get 10% off.

The coupons arent stackable.

Tax for people in Cali. and MA

Use one or the other. One person at FW said when he used the 20% off it cancelled his order. But worth a try.

Enjoy :D

lol...it says, before submtting order:

1 100435502 RADEON X800 XL 256MB PCI EXPRESS $299.00 $299.00 -$59.80
1 COUPON x800 Cancellation

iamtherat said:
lol...it says, before submtting order:

1 100435502 RADEON X800 XL 256MB PCI EXPRESS $299.00 $299.00 -$59.80
1 COUPON x800 Cancellation

Same.

X800XL.jpg

Even if I had to wait a few months, too good to pass up.

I have since gotten 4 (yes four) emails from ATi... Two thanking for me registering, one saying they got my pre-order order, and the last confirming it, giving me a order number. With "Anticipated Ship Date: 3 to 4 weeks". We'll see about that, Im too optimistic. If it doesnt get cancelled, it will give me time to sell this 754+AGP setup, and go 939+PCI-E.

edit, there is no hold on my account, why is that? I thought it was common practice to put a hold on an account. Unless for some reason my bank wont update it until the morning.

edit, I see they will not charge my card till it has shipped. THAT is nice, because Ive been screwed over by some low price, and had a charge held on my account. Only for the deal to be fake, and take forever to get it taken off.

HaVoC said:
BTW people in MA have to pay a tax

Fixed :D

I think the 20% off coupon code is for people who for the x800 order cancelled. That's what it sounds like at least.

So you think they will cancel my order... ? I didnt have anything ordered from them before. Just used the coupon, hopefully they will just be nice and let me have it for that. :)

Maybe they'll cancel your order because you don't qualify for the cancellation discount. Then later they'll issue you the same coupon. :p

I just ordered mine. I'm not taking the chance with the 20% dicount. I've been waiting too long to finally purchase my parts for my new build. Hopefully everything works out for you guys. :)

I just ordered one with the 20% discount and if they try to screw me on the coupon then i'll just cancel my order if they dont do it for me because i can get this card from other retailers like Buy.com with coupons.

JediFonger said:
is the x800xl better than x80xt?

No. The X800XT is faster. The X800XL is around the same speed or a little faster then the 6800GT. Its a little faster in D3D and slower in OpenGL as are most ATI cards :).

BTW, i've heard a few people were able to get the 10% coupon to stack with the 20% but i think they were using the code you get after registering which i dont think you can until you order.

Try the coupon code 1010. I got that after registering. It might be stackable with the 20%.

Rumor is there is a 10% stackable coupon code; 1458297589. They said they tried it, and it worked. I called ATi to have them apply it, but he said I could only use one code. Not sure if it will work. Dont want to cancel my order.. and try it.

JediFonger said:
ooops.... this is a PCIe card... not AGP. =(.

I'm gonna laugh if a bunch of people over on places like Fatwallet jump on this deal thinking it will work on their AGP motherboard lol.

Jasonx82 said:
When does this expire? and Bump for a great deal!

I dont think its going to expire but they may put a stop to the 20% off coupon shortly.

hmm do you guys think I will have the videocard in my hand before Chumbo has more 6800 Gt PCIe's?? :confused:

fallguy said:
Rumor is there is a 10% stackable coupon code; 1458297589. They said they tried it, and it worked. I called ATi to have them apply it, but he said I could only use one code. Not sure if it will work. Dont want to cancel my order.. and try it.

nope doesn't stack with any of them just tried

Jasonx82 said:
hmm do you guys think I will have the videocard in my hand before Chumbo has more 6800 Gt PCIe's?? :confused:

You could just pre-order the X800XL and if the 6800GT PCI-E gets in stock at Chumbo first then just cancel your X800XL order if you'd rather go that route.

doesn't work anymore. Did get the 10% discount which is better than nothing but the 20% one is dead. Shame. I wanted it cheaper. Oh well, still ordered it to go with my new setup.

wipedout said:
doesn't work anymore. Did get the 10% discount which is better than nothing but the 20% one is dead. Shame. I wanted it cheaper. Oh well, still ordered it to go with my new setup.

I didn't figure it would last very long. This deal is posted on several forums and ATI is losing $60 off an already cheap $299 card for every order lol.

What motherboard do you have wipedout? Is it the MSI K8N Neo or Neo2? The Neo2 has an nForce 3 Ultra chipset :).

burningrave101 said:
I didn't figure it would last very long. This deal is posted on several forums and ATI is losing $60 off an already cheap $299 card for every order lol.

What motherboard do you have wipedout? Is it the MSI K8N Neo or Neo2? The Neo2 has an nForce 3 Ultra chipset :).
oops didn't realize I'd messed up my sig. I had a Neo2 which I just sold. Going back to Intel. Just ordered my new motherboard. Getting a ABIT AG8 3rd eye :D

WOW nice deal here... too bad the 20% discount just died... sigh...$250-$300 I say it's worth every penny.

By any chance, does anyone know if the X800XL can perform at SLI?

Not the type you are thinking of, or any other type that we currently know of.

KwayCzar said:
WOW nice deal here... too bad the 20% discount just died... sigh...$250-$300 I say it's worth every penny.

By any chance, does anyone know if the X800XL can perform at SLI?

SLI is an Nvidia technology that ATI has not adopted so it won't work if you try to run the card in SLI mode.

Good deal though and from what I have heard it's a darn good overclocker.

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/423947/

It looks like some people are having their orders cancelled. Hopefully we all get ours. I'll be pissed if i dont get it.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4983

Check that out. :eek:

I want to order this so bad, but then I would still need new mobo/cpu/ram. :(
The 1010 coupon has been going on for a while now, I wonder if they will continue to offer it.

I've already ordered mine yesterday morning, but it looks like ATI pulled the pre-order down.

SignalSoldier said:
Dead

Not even listed on the site anymore :(

LMAO

Considering ATI's ability to actually supply new video cards they release as of late they probably already reached their production capacity for the X800XL yesterday :D.

On Ati's buy page, here, they list the X800XL as being in stock, but when you click on the YES it sends you HERE, which says "Unable To Locate Technical Information For This Product."
So, either they got wind of this deal & axed it, the X800XL isn't ready to ship yet, or like somebody said-- they're out of available inventory already. :rolleyes:

Galloway1520 said:
On Ati's buy page, here, they list the X800XL as being in stock, but when you click on the YES it sends you HERE, which says "Unable To Locate Technical Information For This Product."
So, either they got wind of this deal & axed it, the X800XL isn't ready to ship yet, or like somebody said-- they're out of available inventory already. :rolleyes:

It just says yes to them being listed for sale on their online store. It doesn't say their in stock. We all payed for pre-orders yesterday. It wasn't an in stock item.

I imagine that ATI got so many orders yesterday from the $299 price plus the 20% and 10% off discounts that they knew they couldn't fill them all and just took the listing off their site.

Yep. You are correct.
Anyway, the 'YES' has been replaced with a 'N/A' now & the link removed. Oh well.

Back