BBA Radeon X800 XL 256MB PCIe ~$246 shipped

My order hasn't been cancelled, so that's good. Other than that, not really any news.

One guy on Fatwallet got his order cancelled. But everyone else order is still active.

Is this deal still active? I tried going to the site, but I click on preorder it says that my basket is empty.

dennpett said:
I wonder how soon my card will ship since Newegg is starting to stock them?

I haven't seen anyone stocking BBA cards, just Sapphire and other third-parties.

dennpett said:
I wonder how soon my card will ship since Newegg is starting to stock them?

Other sites have been stocking them for a few weeks so just cause Newegg has a few doesn't mean we'll get our pre-orders from ATI soon.

I do however look for ATI to start shipping them sometime between the middle of this month and next.

burningrave101 said:
Other sites have been stocking them for a few weeks so just cause Newegg has a few doesn't mean we'll get our pre-orders from ATI soon.

I do however look for ATI to start shipping them sometime between the middle of this month and next.

Remember the one at Newegg is OEM and that's been available for a while now strating at like $459 and dropping down to $389 now.

The OP's link to the ATi site is working again.

Edit: Okay, nevermind. It worked for like one second for me. : )

Link works...but you can't add the item to your cart. Just goes to "Basket Empty".

Since the basket function is not working has someone tried calling the number ?

Back