Battlefield (PC) community on Gogle+

PatchRowcester

Limp Gawd
I started a Google+ Battlefield (PC) community. This feature in Google+ became available today (I think, if not, its fairly recent).

I am probably going to get a ton of hate for promoting this, but honestly, I am not going to get anything out of this except for the fact that like minded gamers just get to share screenshots, talk about old battlefield games and what not. So if you are interested, go ahead and join. I know the forum is here as well, and most of you would feel that is enough, but I figured, the technology is there, so why not give it a shot.

There is absolutely nothing on there right now, but as people join, the content will grow as well. I am going to post this in 3 other boards I frequent, so if you happen to see the exact post there, know that I am not spamming.

Thanks.

Here is the link:

https://plus.google.com/communities/114603533586348390244

Best luck to you but you might be about a year late in the idea as most of the original playerbase is gone, BF3 anyway. Also if its not moderated then the more popular it gets the more like Battlelog forums it gets (daycare center)

Best luck to you but you might be about a year late in the idea as most of the original playerbase is gone, BF3 anyway. Also if its not moderated then the more popular it gets the more like Battlelog forums it gets (daycare center)

Haha. You are right about that. The Battlelog forums are awful.

I will be moderating it for sure, and so far, not a single person joined, so I don't think that's going to be a huge issue :p

Also, Google+ only recently added this feature, so I created it as soon as I could, but I see your point.

Back