Battlefield: Bad Company Beta

Dammit so I have a key. Entered it into the appropriate area. Started downloading the game. The DL hung up and I restarted my Xbox. Went back to enter my key again and download the game and of course it says the key is invalid.

Bull.

question: how many players can play in one game? 16 or 32? if its anything lower then 32 i wont get this game. the maps are huge and need at least 32 players just liek frontline

I got mine last week. No servers work.
servers didnt go live till the 25th...

I personally love the game, the maps are big but its not a random run and gun since only 2 objectives can be active at one time, which keeps the action close quarters. the destructable buildings are fucking sick! love shooting at them to reveal enemies or making a walk path. haha.

i will be buying the game.

OK..played some last night. It appears to be a pretty good upgrade to Modern Combat for the 360..but it still suffers from the HDR lighting. It's just TOO MUCH. How the hell can anyone see anything...?

Dammit so I have a key. Entered it into the appropriate area. Started downloading the game. The DL hung up and I restarted my Xbox. Went back to enter my key again and download the game and of course it says the key is invalid.

Bull.

Did you try checking under your active downloads, or else checking under the games profile on marketplace? Of course the key isn't going to work again, but you should be able to resume the download somewhere. I had the same thing happen to me with the COD4 beta, and it was waiting in my active downloads page to be resumed.

OK..played some last night. It appears to be a pretty good upgrade to Modern Combat for the 360..but it still suffers from the HDR lighting. It's just TOO MUCH. How the hell can anyone see anything...?

Maybe sunglasses will be another one of those equipment items that you have to pay for.

Maybe sunglasses will be another one of those equipment items that you have to pay for.

ha! lol....good one :D

and to put my .02 cents in....I like it I am a big BF fan on PC so its cool to see a good BF game on 360. I thought modern combat sucked bad, but anyway no matter how much fun I think it is I REFUSE to support this game for the pay for guns, etc. bullshit EA is doing.

Besides with COD4, Vegas2, and TF2 I have more MP games then I have time to play right now so....

Is there a diamond editiion for being bullet proof. I need something. Im a terrible shot and keep getting killed in BF2 so I need more of something. What can I buy.;)

Back