Battlefield 3 Trailer

My guess is the DLC would be included in all games but can only be unlocked with a code just like vietnam.

I'm very impressed by the graphics, dare I say one of the best I've seen.:)

Honestly I've never expect Battlefield 3 to have a SP campaign, so if it does, that's an added bonus for me. Looking forward to its MP, and with a good SP, this game will be a total win for me.

BF2 supports a maximum of 256 players in a single server :p

Trailer was nice. Too bad I haven't the GPU power to handle the game anyway. X-D

256 players at one time on one map? or just sitting around waiting to play?

looking forward to a [H] server with a respectable age group of 25-40 year old goats(im one) for some fun gaming.

I liked how the game accounts for a round already in the chamber, so you get 31 rounds after doing a tac reload. But why doesn't the FSB haze out when looking through the acog?

What gets me is they still cant get the reload sequence right for the M16. You only pull back the bolt once to chamber a round, after that there is either a round in the chamber or the bolt locks back on an empty clip and you press the bolt release.

I liked how the game accounts for a round already in the chamber, so you get 31 rounds after doing a tac reload. But why doesn't the FSB haze out when looking through the acog?

What gets me is they still cant get the reload sequence right for the M16. You only pull back the bolt once to chamber a round, after that there is either a round in the chamber or the bolt locks back on an empty clip and you press the bolt release.

check video timer marker at 0:10 seconds. footage based on pre-alpha software. maybe theres still time to put touches on it? =]

Back