Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave it a go besides the flying and skating soldiers all over the map, the sniper who seems to be carrying a fucking flashlight the size of a house and me getting stuck 3 times on the map (once falling off the map LMAO) I like the game :p
 
If they're hiding in a bush waiting for passerby they're not helping their team. One less competent defender is a good thing.

Depends on where you hide. I killed maybe 10 people sitting in a corner once. And it was a strategic spot.
 
complaining about camping is just wasted energy IMO.

yes, I fucking hate it, but unfortunately it's never going to change....

Anyways...to BF3. I played for about an hour, it felt pretty good...I had one server disconnect, but I was playing pretty crappy anyways so no loss. Weapons felt good, visuals looked nice with Ultra settings 4x/16AF...no drops or slowdowns that I could tell
 
Are the models really hard to differentiate for anyone else? I'm sure it will be easier after a while, but the color palette seems similar at times.
 
Are the models really hard to differentiate for anyone else? I'm sure it will be easier after a while, but the color palette seems similar at times.

Yeah. What the fuck happened to the little blue teammate indicators that were in every other Battlefield game?
 
complaining about camping is just wasted energy IMO.

yes, I fucking hate it, but unfortunately it's never going to change....

Anyways...to BF3. I played for about an hour, it felt pretty good...I had one server disconnect, but I was playing pretty crappy anyways so no loss. Weapons felt good, visuals looked nice with Ultra settings 4x/16AF...no drops or slowdowns that I could tell

What resolution?
 
We need some fucking vehicles man!! I am tired of either a campfest or snipefest map!! Get me into a dam tank!!!
 
just got home from work, downloading now at 1.3 MB/sec (par for the course with my connection). longest wait of my life...i'm an impatient bastard.
 
Well..I have to say I played for about an hour straight and had a blast. I'm really looking forward to the finished product and can't wait to get in the cockpit again!
 
Don't hate on me if it was brought up before, 367 pages is a lot to sift through...
For those of you playing, is the server browser as horrible as it seems to be? It seems like an incredibly awkward and really hamfisted way of managing the multiplayer aspect of the game, and just reeks of classic EA shenanigans. Do they only have terrible ideas for managing their online functions? I mean, wth are these guys thinking??
 
Yeah there is some weird clipping issue. Sometime when i prone i'm under the ground. Also corpse are sliding. Make it a bit hard to rez team mate.
 
Yeah there is some weird clipping issue. Sometime when i prone i'm under the ground. Also corpse are sliding. Make it a bit hard to rez team mate.
I had that issue, I think its when you automatch a server and it puts you in a server far away (high ping)

I always try and get in an eastcoast server, where I live. So far they have been the least buggy and least rubberbanding.

So try your hardest go get in a low ping server even though they are usually 32/32
 
This is fucking bullshit. I have sat through three rounds of customer support in the que and have gotten no fucking where. I have been patient for the three hours I could have spent doing something else. Oh well, not much I can do other then either cancel the game or try again. Hint... I am not a spoiled bitch so I will wait, but I will also complain.
 
6870cf runs ultra no problem, then the level changes...

Mind you I'm am on 11.8

i get massive input lag with my 6870 cf setup

the mouse just decides not to move then jumps then doesnt do anything and stutters and behaves rather horrid
 
I dont understand how my PC is running this game so crappy. Running 285.38 beta drivers.

GTX260 with everything cranked to rock bottom lowest @ 1680x1050 its gets pretty choppy outside, and really bad after you exit the far end of the tunnel. Weird thing is, that it doesnt look that great. I run crysis 2 with way higher frames and with it looking gorgeous. I can max BC2 except for AA, but why am I limping with min spec now? Same engine.

Gonna try and uninstall and reinstall drivers. Maybe it will help.
 
This is fucking bullshit. I have sat through three rounds of customer support in the que and have gotten no fucking where. I have been patient for the three hours I could have spent doing something else. Oh well, not much I can do other then either cancel the game or try again. Hint... I am not a spoiled bitch so I will wait, but I will also complain.

Sorry dude that sucks. Does not inspire confedence in ea..and people wonder why I won't support origin..
 
Also, can i post a plethora of screenshots without people complaining?

Jesus Christ, I'm saying this to you yet again. Get over it dude.


If people aren't familiar, he posted something like 100 uninteresting RO2 screenshots and was really butt hurt that we asked him to remove them from an RO2 thread, and a mod removed them from the high res screenshot thread.
 
Sorry dude that sucks. Does not inspire confedence in ea..and people wonder why I won't support origin..

So you expect every customer to be satisfied?
Hmmm how can a company satisfy 1.5 million people in one day? Got the all knowing answer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top