Battlefield 2 lockup

Just got home from work. Is it now fixed? I dont even want to try until many people has success, since I cant even crtl alt del out of it.
 
Lazy_Moron said:
Just got home from work. Is it now fixed? I dont even want to try until many people has success, since I cant even crtl alt del out of it.

I was only able to by using my second monitor to display the task manager and closing BF2. Must suck for the non multi-display people who had to reboot in order to exit.
 
Sobek said:
I was only able to by using my second monitor to display the task manager and closing BF2. Must suck for the non multi-display people who had to reboot in order to exit.
You hit the Windows key and then Ctrl+Alt+Del.
 
So it wasnt me... Cool. It works now for me. I though it was because my wireless card was crappin out on me because i didnt have a driver.(since i got x64) But i found a driver and it works great. HOORAY
 
I can't create a new account. When I search on bf2tracker.com to see if the name is already taken it says it cannot be found but in BF2 it claims that the unique nick is taken....wth?
 
I just finished playin and didnt have any problems logging in the last couple times,seems normal now.
 
Yep problems fixed over here on East coast at least..
Just got done playing a quick wake Island 2007 game :)
 
been playing all day with out problems:

22413-1.jpg

:)
 
Back
Top