bathroom safe speakers?

Bravo25

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a good speaker to play music in my bathroom. It gets very steamy. Bluetooth will work. Not looking to spend more than 300 tho. Thanks for any suggestions.

Yea I've had some trash setups in bathrooms getting humid as hell.

Marine speakers connected to a remote amp will work :)

Check out Crutchfield, free shipping.

Most portable bluetooth systems are water resistant so if quality is not an issue, those are the most obvious solution.

I put a couple of these Home Netwerks bluetooth stereo exhaust fans in. Not the best sound obviously, but for us it beats having another speaker taking up space, and the kids can't get to it and ruin it. And I'm on a smart home kick, so it's kinda cool in that sense.

There's a $99 model as well with lower CFM.

Bonus feature is the blue LED nightlight.

I just ordered a cheapy from amazon. Talked it over with the wife and she wants to remodel the bathroom and when we do this spring we can get audio built in.

I just ordered a cheapy from amazon. Talked it over with the wife and she wants to remodel the bathroom and when we do this spring we can get audio built in.
Brings cold shivers to read the words 'wife wants to remodel'

I use an Altec Lansing waterproof bluetooth speaker.

I use a fugoo tough speaker.. pictures show it being dunked completely in water. It fits in the wire rack hanging off the shower head. I think it was like $35-50 on Ebay.

I have had this for a year. Use it all over the house. Has been thrown into the pool several times. $99

JBL Charge 3 JBLCHARGE3BLKAM Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F24RHF4

Great sound for its size. Always impresses me.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back