My pc plays COD 4: Modern Warfare without issues. However, I recently purchased this fishing game "The Strike". For the first couple of weeks, no problems. Then this past week just when I get to start fishing, the game crashes me to the desktop. No warning at all. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game >> no luck. I run Game Jackal so I deleted the game profile and created a new one >>> no luck. I tried running the game straight from the game disc >>>> no luck. I haven't changed any hardware or added any new software so this has me completely confused. I can't believe that my pc has met it's match in this piddly game
Thanks for your thoughts and advice
My main rig
for now)
Intel Q9450
4gb (2x2gb) Gskill DDR2 800
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
EVGA GTX 260
Hitachi 250gb x 2 (non-raid); Samsung 1tb x2 (non-raid)
Samsung dvd burner
Corsair TX 750 ps
Coolermaster 690
XP pro sp3 (yeah, yeah Win 7 coming shortly!)
Thanks for your thoughts and advice
My main rig
Intel Q9450
4gb (2x2gb) Gskill DDR2 800
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
EVGA GTX 260
Hitachi 250gb x 2 (non-raid); Samsung 1tb x2 (non-raid)
Samsung dvd burner
Corsair TX 750 ps
Coolermaster 690
XP pro sp3 (yeah, yeah Win 7 coming shortly!)