Basic question.... Disable LAN access for one computer but allow internet access?

mnewxcv

[H]ardness Supreme
As the title says, I have a NETGEAR router and would like to block access to my local network while allowing internet access to a particular device. Is this something that is viable or does it have a certain term I can search for?

mnewxcv

[H]ardness Supreme
I found the setting I was looking for after a bit of poking around. I have a Nighthawk R7300 and the setting was simply to enable a guest network and leave unticked the setting for guests to see LAN and other users. I imagine this setting is in most Netgear routers, however it is worth noting this is for Wifi connections only. Just stating this for anyone who may search the subject at a later date.

I found the setting I was looking for after a bit of poking around. I have a Nighthawk R7300 and the setting was simply to enable a guest network and leave unticked the setting for guests to see LAN and other users. I imagine this setting is in most Netgear routers, however it is worth noting this is for Wifi connections only. Just stating this for anyone who may search the subject at a later date.
That’s why I asked if it was wired or wireless... with wireless it’s easiest to just enable the guest network

Mac2

n00b
you can use wireless bridge if you need wired connection or get a router capable of multiple subnets.