banned from all VAC servers and i havent even cheated

your lucky, I cant even get steam to load so I cant even play single player hl2 :rolleyes:

Someone may have gotten into your account and then hacked. Your honestly wasting your time by contacting us though, go to the steam forums or e-mail valve. :)

You're wasting your time there, too. I got "caught" cheating in 1.6 over 2 years ago, except I didn't have any hacks. I hate hackers. I would never hack in an online game. So I "pleaded my case" to them (pretentious fucks) and they said "We don't divulge the reasoning behind our bans, needless to say, we have never had any false positives." I responded pointing out that VAC had plenty of false positives with plugins like the Winamp and IRC plugins. I didn't get a response to that e-mail...

Needless to say, Valve's anti-cheat isn't there to make the community better. It's to tempt the people who are most tempted - pre-teens who need to hack to believe they're good at something in life - to purchase a second or third CD key.

you use any custom skin packs that had an .exe installer ? or change any .dlls

finalgt said:
Needless to say, Valve's anti-cheat isn't there to make the community better. It's to tempt the people who are most tempted - pre-teens who need to hack to believe they're good at something in life - to purchase a second or third CD key.

Yeah. You've stumbled onto Valve's "plot"... :rolleyes:

Owned-Kick.jpg

rfwinters77 said:
Yeah. You've stumbled onto Valve's "plot"... :rolleyes:
Please show me any evidence whatsoever that would contradict my theory. It takes them forever to update the piece of shit and it usually only catches the dumb-as-rocks cheaters who Google "counter-strike haxors" and download the first hit.

If you truly think Valve's anti-cheat is a favor to the community, how does that explain every other action they take, which seems to directly contradict that good will?

..its a good thing vac doesnt seem to detect my tax hacks i pull off every April ... :)

Probably got some sort of spyware/adware in there from the websites you visited that changed your steam settings and is also futzing around with yoru computer, causing you to get banned.

Back