• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bake a 9700pro?

insaneshell

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
363
I bought this off ebay to go with my FX5800 Ultra lol, i collect old cards I always wanted. It would post but artifacts like crazy. You think baking a 9700pro would work?

And no I will not part with my FX5800 Ultra so don't ask
 
I would try it. I think that any card that displays something but artifacts is worth baking...
 
lol i know how to bake, i bought a 9800GX2 2 years ago that was dead for 5 dollars from a guy on craigslist. :D
 
Good Luck. I am curious to know how it goes. I had a couple of Radeon 9700/9800 series cards which eventually exhibited artifacting (vertical yellow lines). I either put them away somewhere or got rid of them, and thought to bake them when this baking trick was discovered, but never got around to it.
 
That's so cool lol. I miss my old modded 9500 pro. Remember playing CS 1.6 with max settings and 8xAA (or 4x, can't remember) at 1600x1200 on a old Samsung 755DF and the graphics were so smooth and sharp. Made the LAN cafe I used to go to with GF4 MX's look pitiful.
 
Back
Top