Bad Company 2

x2. If I can't get behind them to catch them in a crossfire, I'll definitely hunker down throwing everything I have at em.

Like I replied to equinox654, if you're on a shitty team I'll find a spot near an objective with good cover, an ammo box and make them pay for every inch. Not spamming one weapon but not holding anything back either. Sometimes I'm tempted to go Stalin on our team's Recon's ass too. 'NOT A STEP BACKWARDS!' They even try to go hide, I might tk them. :p

Lol. I just got an image of that sniper movie with Jude Law in it.

Gameplay - Knifing people in the back works again (we backed out the change that we had done for Server R11)
Server Browser - Servers are sorted into 3 categories: Normal, Modified, Hardcore depending on their settings
Server Browser - Join queue system when attempting to join a full server
Client - Fixed DX9 issue, which likely caused graphics glitches and perhaps crashes
Client - Fixed some crashes
Client - Toggle/hold crouch is user controllable
Client - New chat system allows chatting when dead (but not during end of round) and keeps a 100 lines log
Client - Any points you get while being dead will be added to your score

Changes in coming patch that I'm liking right off the bat. Hopefully no more joining a Hardcore server only to find out the only thing HC about it is no killcam.

Texting while dead :) Gotta be able to communicate with teammates either positively or negatively.

Just got called a nub by a lvl50 after i CG'd him. I had like 5 health and he rounded the corner right by me and so i rocket the ground and kill us both.

If I got the CG, and you come right in my face, im killin us both. I rather get +50 then -10 for suicide then just get killed. it doesnt take away a kill for suicide so...expect it!

Now that I've got the AN-94 Platinum, bring on the nerfs! And buff the M416 and M16A2 while you're at it. :D

My class breakdown KDR is interesting.. my Assault is 1.76 while my Medic is 0.74 (lol).

Truly a great movie although that movie might be responsible for the number of people that snipe only and don't do recon.

:D .

EDIT: I was looking through my BF2142 stats earlier and remembered how you could camo yourself with the recon class. Made for fun penetrations through enemy lines. Much less pure snipers in that game.

Last edited:
Gameplay - Weapon tweaks have been implemented based on PC public feedback

I really hope these "tweaks" are more effectivie on say, the M60, than before.

Gameplay - Knifing people in the back works again (we backed out the change that we had done for Server R11)
Finally no more getting shot after trying to knife people in the back

Curious about this:
-Gameplay - Helicopter handling has been tweaked

Interested in this:
-Gameplay - Countermeasures can be fired when driving a helicopter

And happy about these:
-Gameplay - Knifing people in the back works again
-Server Browser - Servers are sorted into 3 categories: Normal, Modified, Hardcore depending on their settings
-Client - Toggle/hold crouch is user controllable

Perhaps I will be flying the helicopters again after all.

Curious about this:
-Gameplay - Helicopter handling has been tweaked

Interested in this:
-Gameplay - Countermeasures can be fired when driving a helicopter

And happy about these:
-Gameplay - Knifing people in the back works again
-Server Browser - Servers are sorted into 3 categories: Normal, Modified, Hardcore depending on their settings
-Client - Toggle/hold crouch is user controllable

Perhaps I will be flying the helicopters again after all.

countermeasures = smoke? (for the darts)

so far dice is proving to be a very good company with this game. First day was ok but the after launch support were getting is awesome.

smoke works with tanks and disables darts, it does work on consoles for the choppers, but not on pc, this fix will be a nice counter for the uber fast darts of death.

TBH though if fly fast enough you can still avoid darts most of the time

countermeasures = smoke? (for the darts)

V.Spec Smoke Countermeasures will finally deploy flares when in a helicopter like the console versions. Fix was long overdue especially with the tracer dart buff. Oh and found this hilarious picture for all you estranged Gustav disciples.

2iu2sl0.jpg

V.Spec Smoke Countermeasures will finally deploy flares when in a helicopter like the console versions. Fix was long overdue especially with the tracer dart buff. Oh and found this hilarious picture for all you estranged Gustav disciples.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2iu2sl0.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Funny... but why does it say Johnson... ? :confused:

edit: LOL especially "You shall not make false claim that Carl is overpowered. Carl is power itself"

Gameplay - Weapon tweaks have been implemented based on PC public feedback

I don't know about you guys, but I would like to know what tweaks and to what weapons.

Finally got platinum on the GOL... it's been so long since I've sniped, I kinda hate it now... it's so boring...

That and it seems like everyone is terrible about killing helicopters and tanks, it's really really not that hard with tracers and RPG's... if 3-4 people were actively trying to kill vehicles we'd never have a problem...

Funny... but why does it say Johnson... ? :confused:

edit: LOL especially "You shall not make false claim that Carl is overpowered. Carl is power itself"

CJ is the bro from GTA III: San Andreas. Rocket Launchers in that game were ridiculous.

I'm hoping for a 25 round VSS... and 50 ammo in reserve accordingly. That would be so sweet.

You got me breathing heavy............:D

The VSS on Nelson Bay is freakishly awesome especially if you can keep moving. I've shot guys right next to me because I didn't want to knife them and give my position away. :p

If only the assault guys on your team would drop a freakin' ammo box once in awhile. :rolleyes:

Maybe it will give a 12x scope and increased accuracy for M60 and 10 round magazine for CG. :p

I wasn't being sarcastic, the m14 is rendered with a 20rnd box mag and they only give us 10, not to mention the the lack of both the red dot and the acog.

smoke works with tanks and disables darts, it does work on consoles for the choppers, but not on pc, this fix will be a nice counter for the uber fast darts of death.

TBH though if fly fast enough you can still avoid darts most of the time

Flying fast won't help you avoid darts all that much, I just need to aim further in front of you. Changing your flight path more often will help a lot though. I can imagine a chopper pilot doing alot of things that would make it very hard for me to plant a dart on him, and flying faster isn't one of them :/

As for the countermeasures, I'm interested to know what they mean. Are they talking about VSmoke? Or are they talking about flares etc? I guess we'll find out.

Back