Bad Company 2

easy.. be an asshole like me and yell at them til they actually start doing something or they get pissed off and leave. usually works pretty well.

No, the steam sale brought in a bunch of the "u mad" kids who can't even speak coherently. So yelling makes no difference. Just gotta find a good server that kicks camping noobs that are wasting server slots.

No, the steam sale brought in a bunch of the "u mad" kids who can't even speak coherently. So yelling makes no difference. Just gotta find a good server that kicks camping noobs that are wasting server slots.

yeah i've noticed that has well. tons of newbies. one of the servers i was playing on there was like 6 no rank players. easy picking with the m1911 and m24 :D some of em were pretty decent but i could tell some of them were trying to play like it was COD and failed miserably. guess they missed the queue that theres NO PRONE in the game because they would sit there and run head long at me and try crouching in front of me like that was suppose to do something.

That is so true. A lot of new blood on the servers. I have 8 BC2 servers running and man it's been hell on the admins.:p

The one bad thing right now is EA is having some major issues with the master servers since the released the R27 patch on Monday. It is causing a lot of grief for all.

Stupid question, but what is the "z" key used for? I want to bind something to it, but it says it is already being used for something for "on foot," yet I can't see it being bound to anything, and pressing it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this just bug?

Code:
		<instance guid="91BCBE42-3668-4E86-88D5-509052849892" type="GameSharedResources.InputActionsData">
			<field name="ConceptIdentifier">ConceptLie</field>
			<array name="InputActions">
				<item>GUID8C9ADCEA-DC82-402A-8D13-5AC4780DD2EF</item>
				<item>GUID7A9C1244-D298-4450-8B35-4DD747CFD80A</item>
				<item>GUID7A600652-37E2-41A5-9813-9A3EAF34CE24</item>
			</array>
		</instance>
		<instance guid="8C9ADCEA-DC82-402A-8D13-5AC4780DD2EF" type="GameSharedResources.KeyboardInputActionData">
			<field name="IsAnalog">false</field>
			<field name="NegateValue">false</field>
			<field name="Key">IDK_Z</field>
		</instance>
Apparently its for going prone (which you can't do).

Man while the steam sale for $7 was awesome, it brought in a bunch of pansy's and douchebags. For the last hour I been jumping in servers where either A.) The sit back and snipe and the other team runs all over us, or run and gun and end up dying constantly or B.) They find it funny and mortal strike friendly positions or sit back and snipe there own team.

Its also funny to laugh at the bunny hoppers.....

lol yeah the bunny hoppers are the best. watched a guy doing that just staring at him through the scope then put a round through his head to put him out of his misery.

yeah i've noticed that has well. tons of newbies. one of the servers i was playing on there was like 6 no rank players. easy picking with the m1911 and m24 :D some of em were pretty decent but i could tell some of them were trying to play like it was COD and failed miserably. guess they missed the queue that theres NO PRONE in the game because they would sit there and run head long at me and try crouching in front of me like that was suppose to do something.

lol. This game was made for attackers, people that love to mix it up.
Campers don't contribute to the game and die quickly.

I'm sure they don't know we use Spot(Q) to light up campers.
Death is immediate afterwards.;)

lol. This game was made for attackers, people that love to mix it up.
Campers don't contribute to the game and die quickly.

I'm sure they don't know we use Spot(Q) to light up campers.
Death is immediate afterwards.;)

spotting FTW!!!!

yeah its suppose to be an action packed fast paced style strategy game unlike another game.. ahem COD... which just a typical boring run and gun lets see how many people i can kill before i run out of ammo game.

Yeah today there was so many campers out there in big huddles. So I just went recon class and mortar striked there positions, and instantly got a 6 kill streak in some situations. Hopefully they start catching on soon.

Yeah today there was so many campers out there in big huddles. So I just went recon class and mortar striked there positions, and instantly got a 6 kill streak in some situations. Hopefully they start catching on soon.

I went 27-0 as a CQ sniper with SVU couple of days ago. People bunch up and just sit there taking the bullets.

God I love my CG + Explosives upgrade + rocket ammo kit :D :D It's pretty much the noob tube of BC2.

I already hate you.

They must have sold a ton of BC2 games on Steam. I am having a ball killing all the level 1-10 kiddies, and being called a hacker. Their tears of anguish fill my chalice.

I already hate you.

They must have sold a ton of BC2 games on Steam. I am having a ball killing all the level 1-10 kiddies, and being called a hacker. Their tears of anguish fill my chalice.

My favorite is seeing "WALL HACKER" in the chat messages.

Are there even wall hacks for the game or any kind of aim-bots or anything?

I'm pretty sure there are. I think you'd be harder pressed to find online games where cheats like that didn't exist. I know I've been in some games and seen chicanery that was unmistakbly cheats like what you're asking about. The replays especially don't lie.

You play long enough you can tell the difference between an awesome player kicking your butt and a lame ass cheater as I'm sure you and everyone else reading this already knows. :)

there arent wall hacks persay, like being able to see through them. its the aimbots that can track a player even though they are behind a wall. second they come out boom their dead. had the same thing happen to me the other day. everytime i'd come around the corner of a building i'd get headshot. way to friggin obvious because i know the guy didnt see me run behind the building since he was shooting at some one else. finally i snuck up behind him to go knife him then all of a sudden he snapped around and headshot me. friggin pissed me the hell off. he went by the name L I hippo or some crap like that.

i also noticed a shit ton of hackers being banned yesterday and today as well. was on a server for about 2 hours i saw at least 30 people banned for hacks. hope they enjoy re-buying the game since it was a PB streaming server. dumb shits.

The wall hacks they mean are definitely the spotting. I have had to explain this like 3 times the last couple days. One guy actually apologized!

God I love my CG + Explosives upgrade + rocket ammo kit :D :D It's pretty much the noob tube of BC2.

Guess you're new to the game. That combo you describe has been called that since the first week or two of this game's release.

I already hate you.

Funniest thing I've read in this thread in months. Nice one. :D

Guess you're new to the game. That combo you describe has been called that since the first week or two of this game's release.

Not new to the game, bought it when it was released, but I don't play it religiously like some people. I just never really tried using the Gustav that much against infantry, just vehicles.

Lol the Carl Gustav, love that. Being a Gustav noob FTW! :cool:
It was the weapon I got the first gold star with the fastest :D

Anyone else notice how the stats are not being updated? It seems to take 20 minutes for stats to update sometimes

lol I got my gold in knifing before I did with the M24 or the CG

I play hardcore most of the time so I found knifing a bit hard, and when I played more it would often just mess up, draw blood but not kill. But yes I did just notice I got my gold star with a knife before the gustav. But the gustav was the easiest GUN to get a gold star with :)

I play hardcore most of the time so I found knifing a bit hard, and when I played more it would often just mess up, draw blood but not kill. But yes I did just notice I got my gold star with a knife before the gustav. But the gustav was the easiest GUN to get a gold star with :)

Needing half as many kills tends to have that effect.

Playing on Hardcore servers is what I have fun with the most. No minimap, no ammo count, no enemy spotting, and no god damn kill cam.

Playing on Hardcore servers is what I have fun with the most. No minimap, no ammo count, no enemy spotting, and no god damn kill cam.

Am I the only one that thinks kill-cam off is even WORSE than kill-cam on? Kill-cam off doesn't black out your view, so you get to see the area you died after you're dead for some time. It's incredibly stupid.

Am I the only one that thinks kill-cam off is even WORSE than kill-cam on? Kill-cam off doesn't black out your view, so you get to see the area you died after you're dead for some time. It's incredibly stupid.

i think the kill cams harder. trying to remember parts of the map to figure out where the person is, is a bitch. especially when the bastard dies right after he kills you, then you have absolutely no clue where the guy was at.

QFT, there the only servers I play in. Makes the game much more challenging. Its not that easy shooting the minigun out of the Black-hawk without a crosshair!! Also blindly shooting from the hip is just as challenging.

Just had another 5-6 rounds of basically being stuck in spawn getting bombarded with nades.

No protection against it in the slightest, no way to balance the teams, no way get an advantage. All you can do is leave the server.

I've tried to like this game but trying to play it and have fun is an excise in tedium. I feel completely and totally ripped off, I can't get my money back or even gain back the hours wasted trying to eek some fun out of this game.

All I can do is warn others, don't bother with Vietnam, it's a quick out the door money grabber to try and cash in on the sucess of BFBC2, you will find good rounds will only be approximately 1 in 20 games, about 50% of the games are completely stacked and 1 team getting rolled, the best you can hope for is sitting right at the back of your spawn and hoping their grenades don't reach that far so you can just sit out the round until the teams slowly and painfully start to rebalance so you can experience the 1 in 20 good rounds.

Basically it's a pointless waste of time in its current state, avoid at all costs.

Whatever you guys do, don't play on '20 seconds to poop.' You get banned for being mediocre with the choppers in Vietnam (you know, the ones where you can shoot within 20 feet of someone and still hit them).

Got up to something like 25-0 before the ban hammer came.

I had a good laugh.

Just had another 5-6 rounds of basically being stuck in spawn getting bombarded with nades.

No protection against it in the slightest, no way to balance the teams, no way get an advantage. All you can do is leave the server.

I've tried to like this game but trying to play it and have fun is an excise in tedium. I feel completely and totally ripped off, I can't get my money back or even gain back the hours wasted trying to eek some fun out of this game.

All I can do is warn others, don't bother with Vietnam, it's a quick out the door money grabber to try and cash in on the sucess of BFBC2, you will find good rounds will only be approximately 1 in 20 games, about 50% of the games are completely stacked and 1 team getting rolled, the best you can hope for is sitting right at the back of your spawn and hoping their grenades don't reach that far so you can just sit out the round until the teams slowly and painfully start to rebalance so you can experience the 1 in 20 good rounds.

Basically it's a pointless waste of time in its current state, avoid at all costs.

I don't think this is due to the design of Vietnam, it's more to do with the influx of people who haven't/won't learn the way the game's played. Playing the expansion on the 18th and before the 21st things were wonderful, but since BC2 went on sale on Steam I'm seeing a lot more clueless play in both vanilla and Vietnam.

The Vantage Point map was great when I played it, never had an issue attacking until after the steam sales. Then every time I play attackers I get stuck in the spawn with like one other guy trying to arm the points and everyone else just bumbling around cluelessly.

Whatever you guys do, don't play on '20 seconds to poop.' You get banned for being mediocre with the choppers in Vietnam (you know, the ones where you can shoot within 20 feet of someone and still hit them).

Got up to something like 25-0 before the ban hammer came.[/URL]

I had a good laugh.

ahah I think I'm banned from there too for some bullshit "DETECTED HACK" reason.

Got up to something like 25-0 before the ban hammer came.

I had a good laugh.

That server is a joke......... The BC2 one I would get kicked for having a ping over 50. Also got kicked from the Vietnam one too for something I have no clue of.

Name of server pretty much sums it up.

Back