Back on track...

xENo

[H]ard|Gawd
... but not under [H]. Sorry guys.

I'm in a unique position to bring more people to the game, so I'm doing exactly that. I have a forum with 3000 members on it, so I've started a folding team. I know we're not gonna be competing for the top spot or anything, but I'll be able to have a bigger overall impact this way.

Here we are Woo hoo! :eek: :)

Fine, be that way. But my ZX2 is better than yours. :p ;)

well, as i'm sure most of us would agree, so long as you're furthering the cause it's all good

much luck to your team and may they one day grow strong enough to challenge the [H]orde!

Carnival Forces said:
well, as i'm sure most of us would agree, so long as you're furthering the cause it's all good

much luck to your team and may they one day grow strong enough to challenge the [H]orde!

lol... if we can get into the top 2000 teams (EC stats page territory), I'll be happy. :D

xENo said:
lol... if we can get into the top 2000 teams (EC stats page territory), I'll be happy. :D
just set a goal and shoot for it, you'll be surprised how fast you grow! good luck!

BURN HIM!!!!!

Ok, I'll offer you the same deal I did for Leadman. You get banned form the [H], and I'll turn a WU in for your new team.

marty9876 said:
BURN HIM!!!!!

Ok, I'll offer you the same deal I did for Leadman. You get banned form the [H], and I'll turn a WU in for your new team.
what did Leadman do???

Carnival Forces said:
what did Leadman do???

ok, I can't get in trouble for quoting the forum rules I hope...

(23) Any discussion of AD BLOCKING software or instruction for using ad blocking regarding this forum or any other discussion in general of attempting to block advertisement will result in a no questions asked permanent ban on your account. This is not done lightly, rather deliberately to deny access to those who choose to utilize this forum, but not support our sponsors. It takes money to finance the cost of bandwidth, especially a forum of this size and if you don't care enough to support us through our advertisers, then we don't need your business. This will be the only warning with no discussion.

you're kidding me...not one of our own!? gosh, no wonder i hadn't seen him around in forever...he should get a new name...be reborn...damnit!

I'm confused, marty...

First... you serious?

Second... if you are, where did I mention ad blocking?

:confused:

xENo said:
I'm confused, marty...

First... you serious?

naw, i think mary was just explaining how Leadman got exorcised from the [H]... (tear! :()

xENo said:
I'm confused, marty...

First... you serious?

answer to first- no not very often (me serious).... Just kidding about folding for you guys/other teams.

I also tried to buy off Bollocks to edit Mooses post over at OCAU to something of my choosing.

answer to second- you did not. I was answering CF questions

lol.. man, I wish I wasnt in first! That would mean we have people outproducing me.

Nah, I just have renewed interest in the project. One of my best friends (he actually let me borg 3 of his machines last year) was just diagnosed with advanced pancreatic cancer... which means he has a 1% chance of being here a year from now... realistically its more like 3 - 6 months. :(

It's people like your friend for whom we fold, my aunt not a month ago died from lung cancer, and she's not the only one in the family that has it, or other kinds of cancer. Radon in the air, lower oxygen levels, other kinds of pollution or lifestyle things -- doesn't matter what causes it, we just all want to work for a fix for it.

In that spirit, good luck with your new team! And Hi from a fellow Orlando resident too.. dont let this mucky humidity and heat discourage running those comps 24-7! Besides, nothing to complain about compared to out west -- we paid our dues last year, but man, just plain lucky this year! ( so far )

Well, as long as you explain to your new group that you're, in essence, a component of the [H]orde, then I don't think that anyone here will have a problem with your subteam. Otherwise, well, we might have to coopt your members... :p

King_N, any easy way to get subteams going? Then these guys could fold for [H] but get seperate stats for their subteam... Something like the race stats thing would be awesome, but somehow let other people join subteams.

Thanks for the unending work on the website, and remember "no" is still an okay answer!

unhappy_mage said:
King_N, any easy way to get subteams going? Then these guys could fold for [H] but get seperate stats for their subteam... Something like the race stats thing would be awesome, but somehow let other people join subteams.

Ya know, that's a really good idea, it would also let us look into sub team gauntlets sometime. You ought to PM that to him so that he definitely gets it.

xENo, glad to hear you're back up and running! Good luck with your new team, and thanks for all the stuff you brought to the [H]orde!

unhappy_mage said:
Pstone needs to back down his OC - 9 WU and 0 points!

who the heck is pstone, and how does that apply to this thread? hehe, this is one of your better non-sequiters, mage! :confused: :p

unhappy_mage said:

Thanks for the unending work on the website, and remember "no" is still an okay answer!

Bump for an interesting idea...

Moose had an idea but I'm not sure how well it would translate into reality, and I have no clue what he's got planned as an idea.

xENo said:
Any links with more info on subteams?
Can anyone shed a little more light on subteams? Can it actually be set up via team config on stanford's site?

Well it wouldnt be under stanford's site, as much as it would be on our site.

The team Number would still be 33...

but in your tag could have like KodiakStar(XYZ) Team:33

so team 33, subteam (xyz) and then the filter on the website would pull everyone with

(XYZ) into a seperate stats page (think the pages for the contest) where its everyone under that so would have subteam total points etc etc,

subteams are a good idea. This comes to mind...

"as long as they're folding for 33, then I'm happier than a pig in sh*t. " -mwarps

Xeno, are you serious about this? If so, let's move forward and see what needs to be done. :)

AtomicMoose said:
Xeno, are you serious about this? If so, let's move forward and see what needs to be done. :)

Agreed! :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Back