Back in the NSZ

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
[H]ard top 20 again baby.
...and a new 8800GT still in the box just waiting for tomorrow's install.

It's good to be back. :D

Welcome back, you old timer ..... :p
Are you staying up or are you going to be mowed down again.

Luck ........... :D

I'm adding GPUs until I run out of boxen or cash.
Get used to your new neighbor. ;)

Welcome back and be tough, it's not pretty around here !

Still 12 positions down from my #8 slot back in the day. ;)
I'm working on it....don't get complacent....old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiam every time. ;)

Still 12 positions down from my #8 slot back in the day. ;)
I'm working on it....don't get complacent....old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiam every time. ;)

That's my expected spot !!!

old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiam every time.

and if that's too slow a liberal dose of mojo and GTX should keep them occupied while you sneak past...

Figured I'd post it here, relics [H]ard Card :D

hosed.jpg

Scotch, while not as good as Mojo, does improve PPD. ;)

Rock on relic!!! Keep putting the pressure on all of us so we have to keep upping our production.

The more pressure all of us have to stay in the Top 20 or Top 10, the more it benefits the [H]orde, and even better, the entire project!!!

I'd be much closer if not for a few year's sabbatical with only the borgs folding. C'est la vie.

I'd be much closer if not for a few year's sabbatical with only the borgs folding.

The heresy! I wasn't aware the no sabbatical clause in the [H]orde bylaws had been rescinded.

Keep it up man. Maybe one day I will get up there. Between now and then I will have to get a house though. I don't want to spend my down payment on a home on a folding farm right now.

Pour yourself a scotch and eat some Oreos. You deserve it.

Yeah, do NOT put off buying a home for a folding farm...not that I'm not 100% for folding, but we all need to make sure it doesn't put us in debt, just so we can have the highest # of points. What matters is that we all do as much as reasonably possible to do, and the rest of the team and the rest of the entire project will do the same.

Every WU counts, but not at the cost of a foreclosure or bankruptcy I don't think:)

I'm just catching the bug and I have plans, but gotta get a few things paid off before I start increasing my PPD. Maybe I'll build me a Nehalem system and put some ATI GPUs in it when they release the non-extreme CPUs. Currently I have only a laptop for personal use.

[H]ard top 20 again baby.
...and a new 8800GT still in the box just waiting for tomorrow's install.

It's good to be back. :D

NSZ?

Not Suck Zone? I'm clueless...

NSZ?

Not Suck Zone? I'm clueless...

No Scroll Zone.

As in when you open the stats page you don't have to scroll or hunt to find your name.

There are some here who take perverse pleasure in rubbing it in:p;)

Aren't we all somewhat twisted? I mean we are [H]ard!

Aren't we all somewhat twisted? I mean we are [H]ard!

Of course we are or we would be here:D

There are however some of us just a tat more twisted and bent then others;)

Hey thanks for posting the definition of "NSZ" BillR. I was gonna' ask, but I figured, like the old expression goes, I'd just keep my mouth shut and let people just think I'm an idiot rather than open my mouth and prove it :rolleyes:

Yeah, if you were older than the guys that wrote the US Constitution in like 1776 (like Mr relic, only kiddin' ;)) I guess you would be "just a tat more twisted and bent then others" :p

FOLD ON!

Yeah, love being in the NSZ myself and I wouldn't move lower than that at all, even if this mean I must slip into full madness !

Of course we are or we would be here:D

There are however some of us just a tat more twisted and bent then others;)

Twisted, warped, bent....
I prefer the the more PC term misaligned.

i like being in the "All Users List" NSZ, but thats just me :D

get off my ass jkellum lol

Back