B1G1 Free HD-DVD's @ Amazon

Wish I hadn't jumped on the Blu-Ray deal some crossover options, I would have rather supported HD DVD =D

Jeez, Amazon is going nuts!

Yesterday was the Blu-ray BOGO and now it's a HD-DVD BOGO? Guess they're not playing favorites, huh? :D

Looks like Universal, Paramount and Warner Brothers titles.

Perfect, I've been wanting both 12 Monkeys and U571, but didn't want to spend full price. Luckily they were both part of this deal.

Sweet. Just ordered Goodfellas and Enter The Dragon. This version of Enter The Dragon has new interviews and info from Linda Lee, and improved bonuses from the DVD release.

Perfect, I've been wanting both 12 Monkeys and U571, but didn't want to spend full price. Luckily they were both part of this deal.
I have the 12 Monkeys HD DVD, and a lot of the scenes don't look that good due to the lens the movie was shot with. Still, it is worth it over the standard DVD. That movie is pretty crazy.

wish i had a hdtv/hd dvd player. the deer hunter and dog day afternoon? :(

haha i got 12 too :X
Fast and the Furious, Gothika, Waist Deep, Dreamgirls, Flags of our Fathers, TMNT, Training Day, The Hurricane, Happy Feet, The Fountain, Superman Returns, Letters from Iwo Jima. 12.66 a movie yay!

Finally I see some HD-DVD's on sale and I already got what I wanted on blu-ray the day before. :( I would have liked to get some combo disc.

CoolZoolander.jpg

I think I liked the BD BOGO better.

Yeah, there were five pages of movies for yesterday's Blu-ray BOGO (Sony & Warner)... Only 3 for this HD-DVD one...

But the *best* BOGO was when Amazon was moving both Sony and Disney movies at the same time. :D

Thanks. Picked up Troy and the Departed, but I wish I would have saw the other BOGOs...oh well I should really be spending money on other people and not myself this time of year. :D

yea great deal..

finally got the Corpse Bride for 10$>. w00t w00t... (btw great HD-DVD)

Dam, I didn't know 1080p players were under $250 now. Great deal. :eek:

Figured I'd let people know the Blue Planet version was pretty poor on blu-ray...

Not that I have a blu-ray player, or Hd-DVD player, or any way to obtain such files
dodgy.gif

When I first checked on this, they had The Polar Express as part of the deal...now its gone...so are several other titles I was looking at....weird.

Yep, title count has dropped from 78 to 58 compared to yesterday... Apparently they're running out of stock!

Figured I'd let people know the Blue Planet version was pretty poor on blu-ray...

Not that I have a blu-ray player, or Hd-DVD player, or any way to obtain such files
dodgy.gif

"Blue Planet" is a pretty weak disc, regardless of whether it's on Blu-ray or HD-DVD -- the one to get is the $100 (retail) "Planet Earth" set! :D

Back