Awesome Video Game Physics Destruction Videos You Need to Watch

Nice compilation...Red Faction Guerrilla even to this day has the most impressive physics Ive seen in a game...I cant tell you how many hours Ive devoted to that game just blowing shit up and smashing stuff with my hammer.

I don't think I have seen all those, they were interesting to watch.

Cool vids. DAMN!! makes me wanna wait on the stupid GT3xx:rolleyes: GRRR!!!

Nice compilation...Red Faction Guerrilla even to this day has the most impressive physics Ive seen in a game...I cant tell you how many hours Ive devoted to that game just blowing shit up and smashing stuff with my hammer.

Not perfect though, you can find a lot of videos on YouTube about problems with the physics in RFG, check out this one for example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR9cNAfRr4g

I know that i can PhysX with an add on card, BUT the Mobo wont let me put it 3 card IF i go for XFire :( BUT gotta wait gotta wait, wont scratch wont scratch.... :D

Shame we have awards for sound/visuals/artistic shit but no awards for best physics because this game would have won that award for me this year, hand down.

Some elements of these are impressive and it's good to see physics being developed for games, but none of it really makes me think "wow".

Back