Awesome Games Done Quick 2015 is LIVE

I was going to make this thread numerous times but I keep getting distracted. Thank you for doing it.

They are currently doing a Battleblock Theater run with couple of devs on the phone and it is easily the funniest run so far. Check it out if you can. You've got about two hours before its over.

They are currently doing a Battleblock Theater run with couple of devs on the phone and it is easily the funniest run so far. Check it out if you can. You've got about two hours before its over.

I don't even have time to play games let alone watch them. Thus sounds great though!

I love when they get devs involved. They ran The Mask with one on the phone and it was hilarious.

Twitch is blocked at work....noooooooooo. :(

Is it blocked if you go through their website? At my work for some reason it's working. Not sure if the IT group unblocked it for the event or what but I can watch it for some strange reason.

Funny, Twitch is one of the very few things not blocked by Barracuda at my work. My IT dept. is a bunch of jackasses.

Side note - I just dontated for the first time after following GDQ for over 2 years.

These speed running event always make me nostalgic, with all the classic console games they run.

I noticed a lack of Final Fantasy in this AGDQ though. I think I only saw 1 in the schedule :(

I can't blame them. They only have so many overnights available to play 6 hour games. I saw they are running FF7, is that the only one?

Yep, that's the only FF in this event on the last day.

Is it blocked if you go through their website? At my work for some reason it's working. Not sure if the IT group unblocked it for the event or what but I can watch it for some strange reason.

Yeah, I can see the Twitch window but it just always says Offline.

Tried using a proxy to access Twitch and I get a Twitch icon and nothing else on the site.

I will probably just end up watching the VODs after the fact...oh well.

Back