• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Awesome build

that is a friggin..awesome build.

he uses one psu for three rigs..i wonder if i can use my ST1500 psu for both my 4p rigs?
 
That really is sweet how some of us still havn't lost the love we had for legos back when we were kids. The only thing I find scary though is his use of a single PSU for 3 systems. However if it works, it works.
 
Sorry, but that is awesome. I do want to see that wiring though. I am guessing he is well under 800w total draw.
 
that is a friggin..awesome build.

he uses one psu for three rigs..i wonder if i can use my ST1500 psu for both my 4p rigs?

Assuming you are pulling around 600W/machine, definately. Just get a bunch of 8 pin MB power connectors.
 
Back
Top