I have my Prelude connected directly to my PS3 using the digital cable and the analog adapter that came with it.
I tried watching some Blu-Rays and enabled Bit-Matched and I noticed it was only reporting 16bit/ 48000hz.
Is there a way to get the most of the sound card and use the 24bit/ 96000hz?
I'm also on the first drivers that came with the CD. Auzentech has been slow in sending me them for the past week :[
Also the spdif connection doesn't work when I try connecting it to my PS3. Any reason for this?
I am using a pair of Sen HD-595s.
I tried watching some Blu-Rays and enabled Bit-Matched and I noticed it was only reporting 16bit/ 48000hz.
Is there a way to get the most of the sound card and use the 24bit/ 96000hz?
I'm also on the first drivers that came with the CD. Auzentech has been slow in sending me them for the past week :[
Also the spdif connection doesn't work when I try connecting it to my PS3. Any reason for this?
I am using a pair of Sen HD-595s.