Audio-Technica ATH-A900X (or AD900) Headphones $128 @Buydig w/V.me

How would these compare to HD590s? Haven't really looked into headphones since I got those so I'm not sure if there's a reason to upgrade.

I got the a900x, couldn't pass on the price. However, the pair I have, have an extremely noticeable buzz coming from the right ear during some bass notes. I was not approved for an exchange, return only. So I'm thinking of sending them to audio-technica as a warranty repair. Anyone have any experience with them?

I got the a900x, couldn't pass on the price. However, the pair I have, have an extremely noticeable buzz coming from the right ear during some bass notes. I was not approved for an exchange, return only. So I'm thinking of sending them to audio-technica as a warranty repair. Anyone have any experience with them?

Bummer. No experience with RMA but I have read Audio Technica has good custumer service. Good luck.

Did i get lost and find myself in FS/FT or is someone shamelessly plugging his sale in the wrong place?

Should probably be moved to Deal Discussion at this point anyways.

In that spirit:
I ordered a pair of refurb'd Sennheiser HD 558's from rakuten a couple days ago when they had a coupon deal going on for $80.

Did i get lost and find myself in FS/FT or is someone shamelessly plugging his sale in the wrong place?
Maybe you should try reading a little more carefully. I wanted to offer anyone who missed the sale FIRST, before posting in the FS/FT thread. :rolleyes:

Already have 3 people interested.

Tyler-Durden said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Disposed

Maybe you should try reading a little more carefully. I wanted to offer anyone who missed the sale FIRST, before posting in the FS/FT thread.

Then, please delete your link.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Tyler-Durden said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Disposed

Maybe you should try reading a little more carefully. I wanted to offer anyone who missed the sale FIRST, before posting in the FS/FT thread.

Then, please delete your link.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Maybe you should try reading a little more carefully. I wanted to offer anyone who missed the sale FIRST, before posting in the FS/FT thread. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should read the rules more carefully. :rolleyes:

(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 50 post minimum to participate.

Think for about 5 seconds how god awful these forums would be if everyone did that shit.

Back