• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Audio Stopped Working

Suki243

Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
542
All of a Sudden my Speakers stopped producin sound. The player plays, but no sound comes out. The mute isn't on, the voluem is on, the speakers are turned on, everything seems fine, yes the speakers are plugged in. Any suggestions to help resolve this? I have the Z-560s.
 
I reinstalled drivers, played audio and windows medai fine and then opened up itunes and it stopped playn again even on windows media,
It plays midi but not mp3s
 
All of a sudden? Like it was playing a song and just quit?

You say it still plays midi but not MP3...have you tried different media players?
 
Well I installed the latest bios, and everything including mp3s work on real player but not on itunes or winamp or windows media player.
 
truely it wasn't. I installed newest bios and then i opened up media player, ddn't work, opened up realplayer and it works, then opened up itunes it worked, and hten media player it worked
 
Back
Top