aeonrevolution
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2004
- Messages
- 2,668
Okay here is the problem before I go into how it started. Every bit of audio that gets played is heavily distorted and has a really high pitched filter/hiss type noise attached to it.
Now it first occured when I was playing EVE Online. This game isn't that intensive whatsoever but every once in awhile it would make every bit of audio that played go in slow motion.....slowing it down like 300%. If I went into the control panel in the game and turned the audio off and back on it went away though.
Now today I just bought Oblivion and Fear. Whenever I'm playing these games the initial problem I was talking about happens. I don't know if the two problems are related or not but I'm confused.
A Sound Clip of what the problem sounds like is now on my myspace page...
http://www.myspace.com/dimethmusic
I have a 2.66ghz P4 with onboard audio, a 7600GS, and 1.5gb pc 3200. I'm not getting any framerate slowdown whatsoever in the games I'm playing.
Ideas anyone?
Now it first occured when I was playing EVE Online. This game isn't that intensive whatsoever but every once in awhile it would make every bit of audio that played go in slow motion.....slowing it down like 300%. If I went into the control panel in the game and turned the audio off and back on it went away though.
Now today I just bought Oblivion and Fear. Whenever I'm playing these games the initial problem I was talking about happens. I don't know if the two problems are related or not but I'm confused.
A Sound Clip of what the problem sounds like is now on my myspace page...
http://www.myspace.com/dimethmusic
I have a 2.66ghz P4 with onboard audio, a 7600GS, and 1.5gb pc 3200. I'm not getting any framerate slowdown whatsoever in the games I'm playing.
Ideas anyone?