Hey guys -
Since i had my Audigy 2 ZS, i have been using the beta drivers with no problem.
Today i decided hey wat the hell ill update teh drivers.
Updated to the new ones on the website, and i couldn't get the Creative Speaker Settings and such programs to load.
I use these programs to change inputs for the front panel.
So I thought no big deal, uninstalled it all, started from scratch.
Uninstalled all and added the Original drivers form teh CD along with the software. Anyway same problem, so i said fuck let me try to update hte driver to hte new one. Same problem.
So I figured hey it worked with the beta drivers mite work again.
SAME PROBLEM.
So how can i get these creative programs to work>?
Since i had my Audigy 2 ZS, i have been using the beta drivers with no problem.
Today i decided hey wat the hell ill update teh drivers.
Updated to the new ones on the website, and i couldn't get the Creative Speaker Settings and such programs to load.
I use these programs to change inputs for the front panel.
So I thought no big deal, uninstalled it all, started from scratch.
Uninstalled all and added the Original drivers form teh CD along with the software. Anyway same problem, so i said fuck let me try to update hte driver to hte new one. Same problem.
So I figured hey it worked with the beta drivers mite work again.
SAME PROBLEM.
So how can i get these creative programs to work>?