Oct 27, 2006 #1 ThreeDee [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 5, 2001 Messages 11,473 anything special about this cable? ..could a guy just use regular ide cable or floppy cable (if wide enough) ? just wondering because I cant find mine
anything special about this cable? ..could a guy just use regular ide cable or floppy cable (if wide enough) ? just wondering because I cant find mine
Oct 27, 2006 #2 magnetik Moderator Staff member 2FA Joined Jun 6, 2000 Messages 6,348 I used a rounded cable before. It's going to be wider than the standard ide cable but make sure it's lined up the same and that there is an even amount of pins being unused on both sides of the cable and you should be fine.
I used a rounded cable before. It's going to be wider than the standard ide cable but make sure it's lined up the same and that there is an even amount of pins being unused on both sides of the cable and you should be fine.