Attack Shark G3 Pro Software Malware

ivandagiant

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 29, 2025
Messages
290

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRN2gw0arw8

Smh, right after I bit the bullet on some cheapo chinese knockoff from Temu this happens. Always was uneasy thinking about it but I saw LTT Labs review some chinese knock off mice and they performed well, so I decided to finally get one just to see if lightweight mice are worth the hype or not. Should have trusted my gut.

Hoping the return process won't be a headache. There have been some mini-PC manufacturers in the past that also shipped with malware in the recovery partition.

TL;DW

Attack Shark G3 Pro mouse software was compromised. Not to the point where you need to reinstall windows if you downloaded and used it, but it was infected. The command & control servers are already dead on the software so should be fine but still. Very sus
 
Last edited:
"terrible if true, i saw it on reddit"....
i didnt even hear him say what it supposedly does.
just use the "clean" file.
 
Back
Top