Attack of the P1801s!

CBR

I Show Old Ladies My Dick Wrappers
It seems as though the last 6 or so WUs I've recieved have been p1801_Collagen_PPG10_refolding.

If they're so important that I must be flooded with them, then the least Stanford could do is raise the point value. 66 points? Come'on, give me some juicy 200 pointers.

Any one else got any of these?

I got flooded with these originally about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Then all of the sudden they were gone for about a week and a half. Now I've been reslammed with a bunch of the refolding ones.

This is the fourth one I have gotten within a week. I just turned a wu for one of these already.

One of my borgs got two or three of these in a row this weekend that I saw. I haven't gone through the log file to see if there were any more though.

I just looked and my work machine is chewing on one right now, also.

I'm not going to complain as far as points go. It seems to be giving good PPD on both machines I've seen chewing it.

one of my borgs is getting nothing but these. I like that they are analysing this protein. Additionaly after finding cures for cancer, there will be a cure for ageing wrinkles. Can b0rg old people with this excuse. :D

All big WU's on the non timeless machines......but I usually go through a cyclic kind fo thing. 600pointer.....40-80 pointer.....40-80 pointer..........600 pointer(or some other big WU). So I should snag one in a couple days if they are hammering these things out that much.

Spectre said:
All big WU's on the non timeless machines......but I usually go through a cyclic kind fo thing. 600pointer.....40-80 pointer.....40-80 pointer..........600 pointer(or some other big WU). So I should snag one in a couple days if they are hammering these things out that much.
It must be a "cleansing the palate" deal, or something. :D

The A64 just finished a 600 Saturday, caught two 66 pointers, and now is back on a 600.

Strikemaster said:
It must be a "cleansing the palate" deal, or something. :D

The A64 just finished a 600 Saturday, caught two 66 pointers, and now is back on a 600.

Yeah. It is nice though to see them really chew through something after getting those 600 pointers.

Chewy buggers, celeronD and P3 had them about a week ago. Now the axp and celeronD are running p874_p53dimer874

Back