AtomicMoose Smackdown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viper87227 said:
holy crap... did you all take stupid pills today or what? I've seen more nonsense today than in a long time :confused: :p

Heh... Yeah... not since marty & zim left... or came back... where the hell am I anywhay ???
I thought this was www.huntersPackingHouse.com ... Moose steaks $8.99/lb. Get a piece of moose ass now !
 
Jon855 said:
Only cause it reminded him of his previous attempt at mounting a Moose...

Trust me... it's not an experience worth remembering.

It was just like they say... The first time you try to mount a moose, your going to suck at it.
 
Viper87227 said:
Trust me... it's not an experience worth remembering.

It was just like they say... The first time you try to mount a moose, your going to suck at it.

/Waits for marty to post pics

 
I don't want this thread to be locked because of the mountings... So please be considerate of the AtomicMounting...
 
Day Two of this thread.




Change of heart on my part.




Up with Moose!



Moose Rulez!



Mossie Moose Forever!


:cool:
 
Who the fuck changed my sig? Moose?

I want to know. I'm going to report this abuse of mod/admin powers. Motherfucking DIE...

</rant>
 
Jon855 said:
Who the fuck changed my sig? Moose?

I want to know. I'm going to report this abuse of mod/admin powers. Motherfucking DIE...

</rant>
You need to calm down, he who throws wood on fires.
;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
You need to calm down, he who throws wood on fires.
;)
No wonder it burns when somebody tried to mount u... U got herpes...

:D I'm locking this thread...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top