• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Atom D510 safe temp?

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
11,465
I'm doing some stress testing on my fanless Atom setup and reaching temps of 83 C. What's the max safe temp?
 
Good to know. I have a D525 machine sitting around here...might pull the fan and see what happens.
 
My D525 had ran fanless running ubuntu server + BOINC for 24/7 for 8 months. No problems at all. Never really recorded temps (I think mine topped at 75 degrees or so the one time I checked) but you should have no issue going fanless at all unless you overclock.
 
Back
Top