ATI/NV Silencers Closeout for $9.99 at SVC

any of them work on ATI x850pro specifically or my bro x850xt?

nvm found the ATI ones.but says this
Application:
ATI X800 (R420)

so wont work or fit x850 models? R481 chip

who has and what brand for above mentioned ati x850 models?

The $9.99 seems like a good deal, but when they tack on the shipping cost the deal doesn't seem so good after all...

I took a screenshot for those that are intersted :)

HighShipping.jpg

Soldur said:
The $9.99 seems like a good deal, but when they tack on the shipping cost the deal doesn't seem so good after all...

I took a screenshot for those that are intersted :)

HighShipping.jpg

6.58+tax for me...

SVC only ships Priority Mail on items that weigh less than 16 oz. That's why the price says a grand for shipping. Change the method to UPS or FedEx. . .

yes shipping is a grand, but when Kiera Knightly shows up naked at your door with your package, it is all worth it :p

svc.jpg

it only does the jacked up shipping when you select first class

I grabbed a silencer for my 6600GT, two more serial ATA cables to match the rest of the stuff in my case (get rid of those damn long red ones), two heatspreaders for my crappy corsair ValueSelect, and I snagged one of those sleeving kits on clearance. All this totaled to only $24.96 and the shipping was only $8.40... totals to $33.36, which is a pretty sweet deal to me!

Thanks for the headsup.

Does the NV5 rev. 2 fit on a 6800GS? The GT and Ultra are specified as compatible so I'm thinking the GS will probably work. Anyone tried it?

dwilson041781 said:

Application:
ATI X800 (R420)

Same question.

g0dM@n said:
Same question.

For that, you need the ATI Silencer 5. They aren't clearancing it. I think it's on sale for $19.99.

For $9.99 I'd have jumped on one of these too, but for slightly more than the $19.99, they have the blue-LED versions of the Zalman coolers, which are likely quieter.

dk jr. said:
Does the NV5 rev. 2 fit on a 6800GS? The GT and Ultra are specified as compatible so I'm thinking the GS will probably work. Anyone tried it?
I would like to know as well...

dwilson041781 said:

Application:
ATI X800 (R420)

I can tell you the ATI Silencer 5 Rev 2 works great with the x850pro. After unlocking the pipes and installing the cooler, I'm humming along at 600/625 and never break 60 deg C.

With the stock x850pro cooler, I was hitting 75-80 deg C even at stock 500/500 speeds.

ill thank ya for the x850 users, :p

i hit 60-65c under load on my x850pro on stock 500/500 idle is 40c with good case ventilation.

cool beans, if i dont sell system soon, i might just do it.

and for guy asking about worth voiding warranty, in most cases if not reselling why not you would only need the warranty if something bad happens, but installs not hard, just dont fudge up, and ur doing the card a favor by keeping it cooler.(heat kills most electronics and so does dust cause of acting like a insulator)

Can anyone confirm that any of the 3 NV silencers on sale will work on a 6600 GT? It says on Arctic Cooling's website that one of them on sale works with 6600's, but I don't know about the GTs. The site shows that only a Rev. 6 cooler works with a 6600 GT. Thanks in advance.

Back