ATI...just what we need...another press release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really...all of you supposed..."limp (whatever that means) gawds" are all responding to the anti-author hype without going back to read what was stated. In order to articulate and propogate I must (for some of you) only insinuate. This is because there is overshadowing in this thread from my malefactors ultra hubris embellishments. I refuse to become mired in the quagmire of relentless pontifactions and postulations, and that is not hyperbole. Perhaps we could all find hermenutical relief by refusing to be so...myopic!

Ricko said:
Really...all of you supposed..."limp (whatever that means) gawds" are all responding to the anti-author hype without going back to read what was stated. In order to articulate and propogate I must (for some of you) only insinuate. This is because there is overshadowing in this thread from my malefactors ultra hubris embellishments. I refuse to become mired in the quagmire of relentless pontifactions and postulations, and that is not hyperbole. Perhaps we could all find hermenutical relief by refusing to be so...myopic!

Dude, I can appreciate having a crusade against particular companies, and hell, they often amuse me. You're right; ATI dropped the ball when they cancelled preorders, and Nvida dropped the ball on the FX line, and humanity is dropping the ball by not genuinely pursuing environmentally sound industrial practices. That said, the key part in getting people to agree with you is to use the english language accurately; I know what the words in the post I quoted mean, and you're misusing them. Use word that you know, and don't bother using ones that you only think you know what they mean. It'll likely reduce the number of people that harrass you...or at least people that harass you for using words wrong... :p

Damienthorn...Thanks for the advice. I really am trying to have a little fun here. really, I mean no harm. I have been suprised however, by some of the unintelligent responses. I realize that some are obviously upset by all of these posts however, what a great way to relax!

Please stop using a thesaurus more than once per post. And what's the beef with Limp Gawd stats?

Hmm last year i pre-ordered a 800XT-pe and a 6800U, and the Card from ATI showed up 2 weeks ahead of the 6800U, It really depended on where u pre-bought them and how early. If you are a wait and see guy your gonna miss the next round of offerings from these companies i expect. Sometimes you just gotta jump right in and hope you made a right decision. Besides i made money selling the 6800U when i got it on Ebay, so if there is Pre-buys to come ill jump on them ASAP.

mentok1982 said:
Maybe if you kidnapped the public relation head of ATI and put a really rusty but yet sharp knife to his throat he might tell you the REAL truth.

That is how I got my parents to admit that I am an alien that they found in their trash compactor.

EDIT:
Hey and don't go blabbing about me being an alien.
If you even think about going to the leprachauns about it...well lets just say that I have a rancid jar of mayonaise with your name on it.

Real KRAFT mayonaise too, not that Miracle Whip crap.

This is the weirdest post I've seen in a long time. Sup, fellow Iowan?

Ricko said:
Damienthorn...Thanks for the advice. I really am trying to have a little fun here. really, I mean no harm. I have been suprised however, by some of the unintelligent responses. I realize that some are obviously upset by all of these posts however, what a great way to relax!

The problem isn't unintelligable responses, it's you posting the same nonsense over and over again.

I have become an object of obfiscation once again. Some of your responses have proved just how obsequiesse.........................you all are! My answers have NOT been fallacial but rather germane to the subject at hand. Unfortuantely, my malefactors are inhibited by their bellacose and draconian inebreations.

Ricko said:
I have become an object of obfiscation once again. Some of your responses have proved just how obsequiesse.........................you all are! My answers have NOT been fallacial but rather germane to the subject at hand. Unfortuantely, my malefactors are inhibited by their bellacose and draconian inebreations.

Stop sputing BS and stop posting, all you post is fan boy speak.

Please get banned, and stop shitting in our forum

Hat_Bot...Your spoutings reveal dark and deeply imbued disturbances. Truly you are trepadaciously tip-toeing through the miasma of your own life. You are like so many who presume that they are stars in their own ubiquital skies. Now, now, now...chill my deflated, over rated and flatulated friend. It WILL be alright.

I'm honestly laughing out loud, even at my dull retail job. Your obvious thesaurus use is hilarious.

Ugly Jim...If you don't have anything other than that to add......stay off this increduously and incrementally all inclusive and yet illusive thread! And, by the way....please do something about that name...it is buffoonish!

This post is hilarious, not just because this guy's use of dictionary.com is incredible. It's also that he actually believes the random stuff he sais (ATI Is going to fail, The R520 will flop etc.) At least we have a small backbone of proof (Yes rumors can be considered a but of proof, msot rumors are started by manufacturers) rather then just posting random things.

Ricko:

In Denmark we have a saying that fits you like a charm.
I hope it dosnt looses the meaning in the translation:

"Tomme tønder buldre mest!"

"Emtpy barrels make the most noise"

Terra...

{NG}Fidel:

Thanks, I guees the translation was satisfactory then ;) *L*

Terra - And IMHO right on the spot ;)

Terra said:
Ricko:

In Denmark we have a saying that fits you like a charm.
I hope it dosnt looses the meaning in the translation:

"Tomme tønder buldre mest!"

"Emtpy barrels make the most noise"

Terra...

Fortunately, it translates beautifully--and certainly conveys more meaning in its poetic imagery than much of what has been seen in this thread.

Hat_bot...I NEVER said ATI was going to fail OR the R520 wasn't going to show up. This is what i am talking about...the "limp (whatever that means)...gawds....cannot understand what I have said. Some of you have lost the ability to observe cryptic relaities.
This limp...whatever represents the lamebrained and languishing lunacy that is ubiquitus on this thread. To perpetuate such pontification without professional perception has created a populace of pompus peasantry. The incredulous obviousity of your inanness is omni-spacial. Infusiate and become principistic! Can't you see....your suffering from ...myopia!!!

The tenebrious offerings from the legions that are LIMP...have left me feeling...titillated!
I actually feel invigorated by such adnauseum. Really, I was expecting impieracle introspection and analysis. Instead I am served on the cold dish of vacuous vicisitudes, nil liturgies of vacant cerebelic ramblings and droolish mumblings. Such mundane musings from the knaves of limpdom!

LOL... man, I'm gonna keep reading this JUST for the way this guy uses his thesaurus. It's hilarious really... :D

I can see a Tucker Max story of this: "Thesaurus Man Talks, Hilarity Ensues" :D

Ricko said:
Hat_bot...I NEVER said ATI was going to fail OR the R520 wasn't going to show up. This is what i am talking about...the "limp (whatever that means)...gawds....cannot understand what I have said. Some of you have lost the ability to observe cryptic relaities.
This limp...whatever represents the lamebrained and languishing lunacy that is ubiquitus on this thread. To perpetuate such pontification without professional perception has created a populace of pompus peasantry. The incredulous obviousity of your inanness is omni-spacial. Infusiate and become principistic! Can't you see....your suffering from ...myopia!!!

rofl. im gonna have to go with entropy. this guys thesaurus-using skills are off the chart.

Only game I play is Raven Shield, so meh. Plays fine at 1280x800 for me smooth already.

As for Ati....get used to it. Every company out there practically, paper launches. It's an easy way for a company to bring a buzz to the crowd and look successful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back