ati gpu. not getting any work units now

ALL4AMD

I Go to Court for Fun.
as the title states it looks like im not getting work units, anyone with ati clients getting the same problem?

I just installed a GPU2 client onto my HD4350 card (setup in a ITX box).

No work, yet. I'll post back tomorrow if there was any.

Same here. It's currently 5:22pm. My 4870 has not had any work for over 5 hours, in the midst of about 6 restarts. The SMP VM has no trouble getting work, though; just grabbed a WU and uploaded another just 20 minutes ago.

I grabbed a CPU WU just earlier, and a GPU2 workunit (nvidia) a little bit earlier today.

(ati card hasn't been added, as it's not gonna be folding much. Still no WU for it, yet).

Same here. It's currently 5:22pm. My 4870 has not had any work for over 5 hours, in the midst of about 6 restarts. The SMP VM has no trouble getting work, though; just grabbed a WU and uploaded another just 20 minutes ago.

my notfred has no problem but both of my 4850s are sitting idle right now

so it seems that nvidia client is also not getting the work units too

NM both of my 4850s just grabbed a work unit

my notfred has no problem but both of my 4850s are sitting idle right now

so it seems that nvidia client is also not getting the work units too

I just snagged one for my nvidia GPU2 client about 3 min ago, or whenever I actually posted the previous post.

The image took a while to upload, so it's showing a (now out of date) image.

Last edited:
there seems to have been alot of problems with the servers the last couple of days. I lost all my wu's that were completed and than couldnt get new ones for a few days, this morning mine started working again. Just a heads up, that could have been your issue too.

seems like the issue has popped back up as my GPUs both do not have workunits

Back