• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ATI Catalyst 5.10 Driver Discussion

Does nobody actually read posts in a thread before posting???

Anyway, looks like 5.11s will support the x1x00 series.
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
http://www.tweaktown.com/document.php?dType=article&dId=822&dPage=5

Apparantly there is a reason to go for these after all, nice little performance boost in HL2, and Far Cry with and without AA and AF (ok so maybe it's just for the X850XT on that part but that's my card...:p)

Well just for kicks, I took my 6800U out and put the x850xt back in did a fresh install of windows xp and installed these drivers and they do seem to work better than ver. 5.9. I am going to keep this setup for a while for some extensive HL2 game playing the next few days.
:D :p :cool:
 
Whats with all the ati hate even in the ati subforum? My X800XT PE has taken everything I've thrown at it :cool:
 
^ My 20mhz deprived X800XT has churned through every game I played like butter as well!
 
Just installed them and they work fine getting me some benefits in Far Cry and a bit in BF2 but not much their.
All in all good upgrade for free even if it doesnt rake in much.
 
Back
Top