ATI 5870 6 port

yeah wtf anyway? i thought this card was supposed to be out before christmas last i heard...
 
wtf 2000 dollars?? wow why not wait till they come out and save like uber amounts of money
 
You gotta pay a premium to have stuff first. :p

Though I wouldn't bite even if I had the cash. I need a warranty.
 
There was some on eBay a week back going for far less than that. Around $700-800. Still too much though I would never pay that kind of money just to get something a couple months ahead of release.
 
You gotta pay a premium to have stuff first. :p

Though I wouldn't bite even if I had the cash. I need a warranty.

+1...2k for a card that could possibly die in a week or less.....and you are screwed.:D
 
LOL @ $2k a piece. That almost makes me want to e-mail him just to be a troll. Although I really don't blame him because I wouldn't doubt he'll prolly get close to that for them. But I wouldn't think anyone would get it through CL, maybe eBay. The only reason anyone would get that over a normal 5870 right now for that price is for a bigger epeen.

If you really wanted to game on 6 monitors, couldn't you just hook up 2 tripleheads to a 58x0 and play like that?
 
Back
Top