fightingfi
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2008
- Messages
- 3,233
Nvidia who ? MUhahahahah
I understand that whoever usually comes out first with the latest direct x cards usually wins that Battle
Looks to be AMD\ATI this and Next Year. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
These threads come up after every product release. This is my all time favorite:
http://www.sharkyforums.com/showthread.php?t=82498
I state again that I am not a fanboy of either. I have a GTX 260 right now. But looking at the specs of the next gen GPU for nVidia. It looks like it'll cost them a bunch to produce because of the 3 billion transistors. Anyone know if it's still 55nm? or did they go to 40nm like ATI/AMD?
Your initial post made little sense, that is why people thought your were a fanboy. Your explanation now is far clearer.
notalent420 is not the OP. not sure why he phrased his post that way.
I dont understand all the rabid fanboyisms.
Competition in the marketplace is GOOD, and in the end we ALL benefit (Lower prices, better parts). All of us enthusiasts are looking toward whoever is going to give us the best band for our buck. But understand that this changes with the market.
No clue either. I've personally used both ATI and Nvidia. Currently I think ATI has the best of this generation.....ordered a 5850 to replace my 8800GT.
kind of a fan boy comment you just made there. how do you know ati has the best of this generation when nvidia's product isn't out yet. furthermore, there was no best of the last generation either as competing products from both companies ended up costing about the same.